A quick count up of tickets left on the official site shows the following:

N1A = 38, N1B = 7, N1C = 23, N1D = 19

E1D = 8, E1E = 5, E1F = 24

E3A = 2, E3B = 22, E3C = 11, E3D = 20, E3E = 12, E3F = 7

W1A = 52, W1B = 68, W1C = 20, W1D = 2, W1F = 3, W1G = 15, W1H = 17, W1I = 48

W3A = 26, W3B = 55, W3C = 35, W3D = 19, W3F = 13, W3G = 24, W3H = 28, W3I = 28

S1I = 74, S1J = 44, S1K = 30

TOTAL = 799

Of course more may be added depending on away allocation, etc.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I couldn't buy my season ticket seats in W1H so have gone for a completely different view and bought in E3F (East Upper). Not been up there yet.

Shame I left it so late as it was hard to find 2 seats together for me and my son.

Dec 29, 2011
That's an arrogant reply. Tough times does not need to mean financial problems.

Tough times for an Arsenal fan I am sure equate to paying the highest prices in the country and an 8 year trophy less run - something I suspect even the most hardened Arsenal fan can never recall.

Couldn't put it better myself.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
799 keft last night, so this looks as if it could sell out before we even know who we are playing. yet again great move by the club putting these on sale now

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Why, it wasn't against Liverpool last year after all the predictions of doom...... but a Gooner sitting next to me better keep his gob shut........anyway, our seats will nearly sell out before their allocation gets made available.

Because in west upper I have a ST next to 2x Chelsea, 1x Spurs and 1x Newcastle fans. I assume that the same quota extends across the stadium with the usual clubs such as Chelsea, Man U etc.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Because in west upper I have a ST next to 2x Chelsea, 1x Spurs and 1x Newcastle fans. I assume that the same quota extends across the stadium with the usual clubs such as Chelsea, Man U etc.
I repeat, it as not been obvious todate in the games against Sunderland, Liverpool and Newcastle twice,.... why would it suddenly be an issue against Arsenal? Besides, most fans have a second team they have a liking for, I have always liked Liverpool since I was a kid, doesnt mean I actively support them or will have torn loyalties in a game against Brighton... as per last year, this is a non story.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I repeat, it as not been obvious todate in the games against Sunderland, Liverpool and Newcastle twice,.... why would it suddenly be an issue against Arsenal? Besides, most fans have a second team they have a liking for, I have always liked Liverpool since I was a kid, doesnt mean I actively support them or will have torn loyalties in a game against Brighton... as per last year, this is a non story.

Fair enough, just my opinion based upon the Chelsea pre season match. Hopefully you're right :)

799 keft last night, so this looks as if it could sell out before we even know who we are playing. yet again great move by the club putting these on sale now

I think it will sell out by noon today, as 'all other sales outlets' go online in 5 mins and not everyone likes to buy online.

Even if it didn't sell out that fast, at 5pm tonight, you can buy a ticket with zero loyalty points!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

I don't buy this at all. Everybody near me in West Upper supports Brighton. Full stop. Why would somebody who supports another team pay good money on a season ticket, make the effort to attend every home game, turn up to the matches wearing a replica top in the summer and hat or scarf in the winter, and celebrate goals like a maniac? They wouldn't. 99% of Amex attendees are Brighton fans.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I think it will sell out by noon today, as 'all other sales outlets' go online in 5 mins and not everyone likes to buy online.

Even if it didn't sell out that fast, at 5pm tonight, you can buy a ticket with zero loyalty points!

They're mad if they put these on open sale to zero points, how else are 500 banned Arsenal fans going to get a ticket!?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

I agree. Although of course if Swansea then beat Arsenal there will be another 1-2,000 tickets to sell I suspect, either i the south end of the East stand or in the usual half of the South stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports