Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 seasons

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fair point. Clearly giving too much credit for his original claim

But in answer to the question the answer would be yes.....

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
And you're clearly a clueless troll. Once again and I'll use the smallest words I can for you. History isn't just about winning and trophies.

Absolutely spot on.

Rochdale, Southport and Northwich Victoria all have proud histories. Doesn't matter what level you play at or have played at, all clubs have long proud histories (except the new ones).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

What is it with these Palace trolls?

strangersam

Dec 20, 2015
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

Yeah, we believe in our club despite not having a sparkling history - would you prefer us apathetic fans of champions league clubs?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
And all the thickos on here who believe for one minute that it's a Burnley fan FFS!
This. Burnley fans won't give a shit who goes up between us and Midds if they win next week.

Some Palace fans are however scared of the prospect. Despite being a league above us in the past 3 years, our little tinpot club has really got under their skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here