Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 seasons

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

Well done my friend, although there are a few grammatical errors I personally think you managed very well even though that sixth finger must have kept getting in the way.

I applaud you :clap:

Now remind me apart from going for a record number of relegations from the premier league, what exactly is it your wonderful bunch of cloggers have done in living memory? Oh wait, I think I already know, nothing! Zilch! Nada! Sweet F.A. but then it must have been tough being in amongst successful clubs like Blackburn

Ttfn x

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As an aside to this nonsense, I have some more of my own.

A Villa supporting colleague who is a SkySports, EPL, Fantasy Football, fan boy (in for a rude awakening) said to me:-

"I didn't pay attention to the Championship (you couldn't make it up) until recently, your lot are doing well".
"I don't think you should get promoted this season, I think it's going to come too early, and you'll be better off with another season in the Championship".

I replied

"With a state of the art stadium, the countries very best training facility, an experienced manager, and a £100m cash injection, what aspect of promotion do you think will hold Brighton back?"

You'll not be surprised to know.
As with this mug the conversation stopped at that point.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yeah you're right. no decades of top flight football, no trophies, most of our past has been tier 3 and 4 football.
But no history? Sense of entitlement to premier league?

I'm guessing you are 15 years old and have got the hump because some posters on here have been slagging off your team's hoofball performances of late.

You know nothing about us, you seem to think that football is just about being in the premier league.

It isn't? Our history is something we are all proud of.

"Picked up crowds and a shiny new stadium". :tosser:
Picked up! You know nothing.

Enjoy your season in the premier league next year, you have got the results and deserve to go up. No complaints from me.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

Even though we're a 'cannon fodder' club, we're right on your heels?

Nerves are showing. And it's hilarious.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Intimate knowledge of our history and fear of potential success smells more of Palace than Burnley.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
A manger with no class. A team with no class. And now it seems supporter(s) of no class too. Made for each other. Hope it all works out as it should.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Oh & another thing. Flair. Look it up from your grey world you boring Northern gimp.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
...and your point is what exactly?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Yeah , all those years in the top division and the money that goes with it and the fans still have to sit on wooden seats in a shitehole , pathetic .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Let me guess, I bet your mummy gave you a special name like Vivaldi, hence the 4 seasons thread name.
With being the poor version of Blackburn Rovers, I guess that's all you have to look forward to in following Burnley.
Found this floor you to read.......

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Burnley

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Mmmmm i fancy a nice Pizza

large_10034.jpg

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Intimate knowledge of our history and fear of potential success smells more of Palace than Burnley.

also the fact it is writen without any northern words "nowt" ,"eeee by gum", "T'league" "Rite" etc etc is a give away it's really a bored, sad and lonely palarse troll

4years

Banned
Apr 23, 2016
Yeah you're right. no decades of top flight football, no trophies, most of our past has been tier 3 and 4 football.
But no history? Sense of entitlement to premier league?

I'm guessing you are 15 years old and have got the hump because some posters on here have been slagging off your team's hoofball performances of late.

You know nothing about us, you seem to think that football is just about being in the premier league.

It isn't? Our history is something we are all proud of.

"Picked up crowds and a shiny new stadium". :tosser:
Picked up! You know nothing.

Enjoy your season in the premier league next year, you have got the results and deserve to go up. No complaints from me.
Proud of your history? What history? You've never done anything or won anything in your entire history. And do you really think I'm bothered if we come straight back down like most promoted clubs I hasten to add. Lets be honest being a yo yo club is no burden, its all about the money. I prefer the championship anyway, more competitive, more exciting and lots of real traditional clubs with a good history, unlike yourselves who've probably spent around 12 seasons in the top 2 divisions. And dont kid yourselves, if you do go up you'll be straight back down, maybe just maybe you may hang in there but you'll be back down sooner rather than later. Crap club, crap history, never won nothing, never will win anything. Burnley have 99 years in the top 2 divisions, champions of england, fa cup winners, famous team of the sixties, played in europe. And yes some of you will have been around when we last won the league. Anyway doesnt matter when, history is important and thats why i'll always respect proper football clubs like wolves, sheff utd, sheff weds, leeds etc because they have and we have actually achieved something, unlike your pathetic lower league club.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Proud of your history? What history? You've never done anything or won anything in your entire history. And do you really think I'm bothered if we come straight back down like most promoted clubs I hasten to add. Lets be honest being a yo yo club is no burden, its all about the money. I prefer the championship anyway, more competitive, more exciting and lots of real traditional clubs with a good history, unlike yourselves who've probably spent around 12 seasons in the top 2 divisions. And dont kid yourselves, if you do go up you'll be straight back down, maybe just maybe you may hang in there but you'll be back down sooner rather than later. Crap club, crap history, never won nothing, never will win anything. Burnley have 99 years in the top 2 divisions, champions of england, fa cup winners, famous team of the sixties, played in europe. And yes some of you will have been around when we last won the league. Anyway doesnt matter when, history is important and thats why i'll always respect proper football clubs like wolves, sheff utd, sheff weds, leeds etc because they have and we have actually achieved something, unlike your pathetic lower league club.

Ooh. Someone's got sand in their vagina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here