Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 seasons

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Proud of your history? What history? You've never done anything or won anything in your entire history. And do you really think I'm bothered if we come straight back down like most promoted clubs I hasten to add. Lets be honest being a yo yo club is no burden, its all about the money. I prefer the championship anyway, more competitive, more exciting and lots of real traditional clubs with a good history, unlike yourselves who've probably spent around 12 seasons in the top 2 divisions. And dont kid yourselves, if you do go up you'll be straight back down, maybe just maybe you may hang in there but you'll be back down sooner rather than later. Crap club, crap history, never won nothing, never will win anything. Burnley have 99 years in the top 2 divisions, champions of england, fa cup winners, famous team of the sixties, played in europe. And yes some of you will have been around when we last won the league. Anyway doesnt matter when, history is important and thats why i'll always respect proper football clubs like wolves, sheff utd, sheff weds, leeds etc because they have and we have actually achieved something, unlike your pathetic lower league club.

Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Awh, bless your cotton socks. Are you really that concerned about us?

What are you then, Boro or Burnley? Either one must be tragic. You can also tell this fella's a prem-born, his probably got United or City as his second team due to his comment about "lower league club" because that kind of snobbery stems from "I'm from Penzance, with no connection with Man United, but I support United."

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks for letting us know that history is all about winning things. Now jog along and come back when you've done some proper research/learnt to read

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Proud of your history? What history? You've never done anything or won anything in your entire history. And do you really think I'm bothered if we come straight back down like most promoted clubs I hasten to add. Lets be honest being a yo yo club is no burden, its all about the money. I prefer the championship anyway, more competitive, more exciting and lots of real traditional clubs with a good history, unlike yourselves who've probably spent around 12 seasons in the top 2 divisions. And dont kid yourselves, if you do go up you'll be straight back down, maybe just maybe you may hang in there but you'll be back down sooner rather than later. Crap club, crap history, never won nothing, never will win anything. Burnley have 99 years in the top 2 divisions, champions of england, fa cup winners, famous team of the sixties, played in europe. And yes some of you will have been around when we last won the league. Anyway doesnt matter when, history is important and thats why i'll always respect proper football clubs like wolves, sheff utd, sheff weds, leeds etc because they have and we have actually achieved something, unlike your pathetic lower league club.

I was right wasn't I. 15. :tantrum:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

Are you the gobby little c**t that was at the Amex by your coach after the game giving bully big bollocks how you out played us and we were lucky?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Unless you get your actogether you will miss out on the future,Albion's be it this year or in the future is assured,football is all about the modern era,of course it has changed and of course history is important,our history is important to us,our very existence depended on part of it.

For such a small club we appear to create a few ripples.

Yoda

English & European
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

Considering when most of your 53 seasons were from when you were founder members, that's all it is. HISTORY!!!

Remember, only ONE club was promoted from Division Three South which is why most of our history has us at that level (as well as being stuck in the Southern League).

You also obviously know nothing about football history as the Charity Shield used to be played between the Football League Champions and the Southern League Champions to determine the Champions of England, which we won in 1910.

Try having your club asset stripped and see how far behind every other club that leaves you too.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Has gregbrighton managed to get another account?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Are you okay ? Can I get you anything ?

4years

Banned
Apr 23, 2016
Considering when most of your 53 seasons were from when you were founder members, that's all it is. HISTORY!!!

Remember, only ONE club was promoted from Division Three South which is why most of our history has us at that level (as well as being stuck in the Southern League).

You also obviously know nothing about football history as the Charity Shield used to be played between the Football League Champions and the Southern League Champions to determine the Champions of England, which we won in 1910.

Try having your club asset stripped and see how far behind every other club that leaves you too.

Sorry top division football from 47_ 76 with the exception of 2 seasons, so hardly all from being founder members. Charity shield, a one off match played for 5 seasons I think. Clutching at straws when you bring that up as a trophy lol. Plastic club, plastic fans. Clubs like Burnley, Palace etc will always be superior to your shitty little club thats never achieved anything EVER!!!!!!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
This one's great, I love how he picks bits of posts to respond to and ignores the bits that make him look like a knob

Yoda

English & European
Sorry top division football from 47_ 76 with the exception of 2 seasons, so hardly all from being founder members. Charity shield, a one off match played for 5 seasons I think. Clutching at straws when you bring that up as a trophy lol. Plastic club, plastic fans. Clubs like Burnley, Palace etc will always be superior to your shitty little club thats never achieved anything EVER!!!!!!
No. But gave every club that were a significant advantage

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013

I think your problem is you do not really understand a lot of things. We are proud of our club, where it has been, how we came through bad times and how we celebrate good times. Its a local club and one we will always be proud of. History is the past whether your the greatest team on earth or one that has struggled but it makes the club what it is. Its rather sad that a Saturday afternoon you spend trying to troll and discredit our club just because if your eyes (which if we were being fair i doubt anyone on the planet really gives a **** about including your parents) it not fit grace the premier league. If we go up we would of deserved it. If we don't then we don't. We will all still be here proudly supporting our club and celebrating everything about it.
I don't think anyone would complain if Burnley go up. The football is pretty shocking but it works at this level. So best of luck. Maybe its time you go back to the village now as your depriving it of it's idiot.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I was going to write something smart, then thought why bother talking to kids.......plus I can't see the computer screen very well after I ricked my neck watching the game last night

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This one's great, I love how he picks bits of posts to respond to and ignores the bits that make him look like a knob

very convincing too

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Mentioning Palace there - giving your identity up I presume?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Mentioning Palace there - giving your identity up I presume?

add a few spelling mistakes,grammar problems,southern lingo and a few "top two divisions" "shinny new stadium" qoutes amongst others and well...... TAPS**t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here