Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

381 at Boro

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Wheres the "major" when you want him :wink: Fair dos to those who went , just before xmas it was a sterling effort :clap2:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
How many will they bring here?

Don't know about "bring down" half of their population moved south yonks ago. Boros a dump anyway and we usually get done up there.

381 is a pretty good show.

What are train fares ?

You know that extra £50 we pay on top of our season tickets, the £50 everyone has to pay even if they're entitled to free transport, it's a bit like that.

Makes it worth paying just to know how much it pisses you off.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Immediately before christmas and the longest journey of the season.....brilliant effort from all who made the trip

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You know that extra £50 we pay on top of our season tickets, the £50 everyone has to pay even if they're entitled to free transport, it's a bit like that.

Makes it worth paying just to know how much it pisses you off.

Comedian of the year - anal

Brilliant, I give you the NSC anal comedian of the year

Bows to the right, and the left.

Thank you kindly but I'm afraid I haven't got an acceptance speech ready.

You on the other hand, when given the CJTC award for 2013, voted by everyone on the board, should have one well ready.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

theboybilly

To attend that match I would have to leave Shoreham at just after 6am and not get back until 11pm. You have to think about undertaking this journey as any delay can leave you stranded in London until Sunday morning. Then there's the cost. I like to have a bit of time for a beer and a meal wherever I go, so Boro away is not really an option like it was when I was younger. The fact that it is so near Christmas is the dealbreaker. I admire anyone who went but this is one away fixture that doesn't set my pulse racing at the best of times.
I'll be at Derby though

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Boro.JPG

:bowdown:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ha.

Nostalgia is obviously trying to cheer himself up after watching his dull side slip to a home defeat yesterday. Bless.

I read that and noticed Bozza encouraging away fans into the Home Fans only Swan.....I remember that group in there...they were quite full of themselves... and I think it was the game that started the landlord hiring doormen on match days to enforce the home only rule more rigidly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here