Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

381 at Boro

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am getting increasingly put off by the train fares to away matches. Derby for example is about seventy pound return which is just too much.

Derby is only £26.50 from Crap Town but the train fare yesterday to Middlesbrough was £63 , that is why I didn't go.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
to be fair they are well supported AWAY from home and will probably bring 1000 to us but as people have said it's a bit different to us going there!

agreed train fares are making away games tougher now - just too expensive even with splitting journeys etc

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
381 to that outpost is fairly good this time of year,........

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
and yet u look so much younger

You really are a cretin mate. My history with the Albion goes back forty years but I didn't go coz I only do London clubs away now.
You have let yourself down putting that thread up or are you PALARSE?

If you both go to a Derby away I'll buy you both that pint I keep promising (Frankie & Benny's right outside the ground) not to far for the old man to walk or stagger to the game afterwards

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If you both go to a Derby away I'll buy you both that pint I keep promising (Frankie & Benny's right outside the ground) not to far for the old man to walk or stagger to the game afterwards

Is our number one goalie Tom flying through the air again

PS Simmo said if you come to the Huddersfield game he will give u a Xmas snog

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Have not bothered to shave after movember? so I look very distinguished in my opinion------the three women in my life say I look like a dirtbag tho:ohmy:

well sort that out for saturday!...fancy that drink in the new East Stand sports bar after the game? Dicks cud b busy

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The new East Stand Sports Bar????????????????
Just my luck:nono: gotta pick up my son from Gatwick at 8pm so TEETOTAL ish for the day for FFS:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here