Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 days to go. How is everybody feeling?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
The outcome will be either an ultimate high or a crushing defeat so I agree with Gus, hopefully we can reflect on 2 fair games of football and nothing silly. I can't see the first leg being a tight game as i think palace will feel they need to get the job done on the 1st leg.
This
Game at Selhurst is our biggest shot of winning the tie. Just not confident at your place. Funny thing is we technically should be set up better at playing away on the break but unfortunately have to take into account our defence is shakey at best and our form away is nothing short of shocking.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Absolutely fine. Hardly thought about it at all today.

:shrug:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Feeling better now I have my plans work plans sorted. WFH Friday (not going to Selhurst), WFH Monday, Tuesday off :thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It went something like this;
"Whats the matter darling, are you tired tonight or got something on your mind?"
"Yeah sorry love i'm a little distracted at the moment, sorry about that"
"Want to talk about it?"
"Not really, you wont understand"
" Try me"
"Ok, Brighton are in the play offs, and if we win over two legs, we all go to Wembley, with a great chance of going up to the Prem,problem is we have to get past Crystal Palace to get there, and every time I look at you, I am thinking of Glenn Murray scoring the winning goal, and I feel sick"

At least our sofa bed is quite comfortable.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I can think of nothing else, but I have no doubt that we are considerably better than Palace and 2 games, as opposed to the dice roll 1 game final, should suit us just fine and we will emerge victorious.

Same as you Bozza, can't eat or sleep, am as grouchie as i've ever been, the mrs is totally p-ed with my talking about it and have been on nsc at every opportunity since Saturday reading just about every thread concerning the play offs. This will be the greatest moment or the worst moment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
It went something like this;
"Whats the matter darling, are you tired tonight or got something on your mind?"
"Yeah sorry love i'm a little distracted at the moment, sorry about that"
"Want to talk about it?"
"Not really, you wont understand"
" Try me"
"Ok, Brighton are in the play offs, and if we win over two legs, we all go to Wembley, with a great chance of going up to the Prem,problem is we have to get past Crystal Palace to get there, and every time I look at you, I am thinking of Glenn Murray scoring the winning goal, and I feel sick"

At least our sofa bed is quite comfortable.

Your missus looks like Glenn Murray!?

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
If we all feel like this imagine what the team must feel like. Gus knows this and I am sure his team are preparing the lads mentally as well as physically. 0.0 away and 2.0 at home............yes! :albion2:

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Palace think there all that!!

Dreaming of beating Brighton :laugh:

They will be playing into brightons hands, they think let's do it, attack attack get 1st leg advantage..
They be open just like at Amex, they will crumble!!!

I Hope Poyet is going to be using the Reserve team, so the 1st team is rested for Wembley!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Feeling better now I have my plans work plans sorted. WFH Friday (not going to Selhurst), WFH Monday, Tuesday off :thumbsup:

WFH both days for me I am covering my manager as well from Friday lunchtime however going to Selhurst Friday night

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It is the only thing I can think about. Think I've played through every possible scenario in my head. Just want it to be over!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Why palace,anybody but palace I would be ok.

We are the form team we are the team everybody else wants to avoid.

I believe we need to avoid defeat on friday because our record of coming from behind to win is shocking.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
nervous as ****, wasnt this bad when i got married, will be bricking it on friday everytime they go on the attack

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
In 2 hours time the game is going to be the day after tomorrow. It's like Christmas but without having to worry about what to buy the wife.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Still can't quite believe that it's Palace. It feels like I've bet my life savings on the turn of two cards, then someone else has decided that the stakes aren't high enough already and put my house on it too.

Fortunately it's only Tony Bloom's savings that are actually riding on these games, and the additional stakes are just bragging rights. If I keep reminding myself of that I might believe it by Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here