3 days to go. How is everybody feeling?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Can't see it, woddy. We're just not equipped to play that sort of game, and after three years now, it feels like it's not in his nature to do anything other than try to win a game. I can see him playing it tighter than usual, of course, but playing for a draw? No way.

Same way as at Middlesborough i think. Keep it tight early on and then try and hit them with a sucker punch or 2 later in the game.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Bricking it but at the same time very excited for what could be the best moment in my years of supporting the albion. It's also very hard to concentrate on revision for A levels!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I have an agonising left shoulder blade. I have never felt pain like it. This isn't down to stresses caused by thoughts of Friday. Although, when i think about it, the pain nags a little more. Just want to be better enough to booze up by Friday.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A bit sick if I'm honest,tense isn't the word for this scenario.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I am sick!! I think, in a weird way, I would prefer to lose the first leg. I would proberbly suffer heart damage if we have to defend for the whole 2nd leg as the players would be so nervous! An all or nothing return leg would be much better.

I know what you mean. Draw at Selhurst and we are favourites but I don't think we'll be at risk of relaxing under the impression it's already guaranteed. Come back with a sneaky 1-0 win, and suddenly everybody's bragging about it being certain - and we have a very long/hard fall to Earth if we throw it away.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
How many times have we dominated a side set up to defend at the Amex this season, and failed to win the game? Needing a one-goal victory at home is likely to be no less tense, frankly. The only way we'll be able to relax is if we get an extraordinarily improbably large win on Friday, and with the best will in the world, and even with blue and white striped glasses on, I can't see it - these are both going to be as tight as a proverbial tight thing.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Pretty relaxed in the thought that we are the better team, and over two legs should come out on top.

Come Friday afternoon I will feel physically sick!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't feel nervous at all. Ask me again on Friday afternoon and you'll get a different answer.

We just need to go there and get a draw, that's phase one. I've got confident in us doing that. Worry about phase 2 once phase one is complete.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Extremely excited, however it hits me what if we play bad and palace steal it from us. My only other championship amigo here is palace. He would never let me live it down!

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Nervously excited. Get asked about it at work hourly which doesn't help at all. Just clenching my Albion tie for the week whilst humming Leo's song repeatedly. Friday will be a tough day but a FANTASTIC evening.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
At Copenhagen airport now about to fly back, cant stop thinking about the footie! Feeling confident but also very very nervous and I can't see it getting any better before both games are out the way

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Stomach doing somersaults already. By the time Friday comes round I'll have my own circus act going on. Apart from that I'm fine.:thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm trying, fairly unsuccessfully, not to spend every minute thinking about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports