Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd place there for the taking this season....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
As well as who said they "should" - armchair experts like us?
I think pretty much all football experts would have expected 'boro to get more than zero points in two games against Rotherham and Charlton.

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
I made something on Charlton at 19/4 today. I also have 3/1 on 'Boro to choke in the playoffs and 16/1 on Burnley/Brighton top two.

Reasonably happy with the result at the Valley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
1 chicken 2 chickens...

I dont remember any threads saying second was up for grabs after last Tuesday.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
3 chickens 4 chickens more..

will this Tuesday result in another nill draw.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I made something on Charlton at 19/4 today. I also have 3/1 on 'Boro to choke in the playoffs and 16/1 on Burnley/Brighton top two.

Reasonably happy with the result at the Valley.
Pleased I cashed out my Charlton/West Ham double just before Man U equalised 😀

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This it will not be easy against Reading.

we should score as they concede a lot recently and we have tightened up 1-0 if offered i would happily accept..but you are right every game a cup final now.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This division will continue to twist and turn like a twisty turny thing. Impossible to predict, but we have as good a chance of top two as any below Burnley

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It would seem that nobody is joining Burnley with any great desire to go up. I thought it would be a tough battle for promotion but too many teams bottling it and letting Burnley run away with it

I don't think Burnley have run away with it. If we win our game in hand on them and then beat them at the Amex, they are only 3 ahead of us. Look at their ''run in'' It looks quite difficult. They have been staggering over the line in recent matches with penalties or their strikers getting them out of jail.

I think there is very much all to play for but we have to do our job and if we do our job then the rest will take care of itself

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Burnley are pretty much there now, barring any implosion, but 2 points from 2nd spot is fantastic considering we only picked up 2 nil nil draws recently. We have to go for it against Reading!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not one single team in this division that you think ' WOW! Now THEY'RE Premier League material!!'. And certainly not the Albion. It's a season for plodders and we're plodding on through.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Win our next 3 and anything is possible, Burnley have won 6 on the bounce but who know they may have peaked...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That 2nd spot availability is making me drool

MOTD 2 seem not to even have noticed it - "Middlesbrough and Derby struggling because of managerial problems/changes/uncertainty, whereas Burnley and Hull are benefitting from keeping the same managers" - or words to that effect. The word "Brighton" didn't even pass their lips! Obviously, second place is not up for grabs - by us anyway!

Under the radar, boys! - go for it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here