Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd place there for the taking this season....

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It would seem that nobody is joining Burnley with any great desire to go up. I thought it would be a tough battle for promotion but too many teams bottling it and letting Burnley run away with it

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Yay ... and lets hope Hull live to regret that cup run and the fixture pile up.

Thought I wanted a Boro v Hull draw but not so sure now. Beginning to think a fortunate Boro win might be better ....... crazy!

View attachment 73029

Think you have been very generous to Hull there as I cannot see them winning 4 and drawing 2 of the last 6 games. Several of those sides as fighting relegation. They will win 3 at best and lose at least a couple in my opinion...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah but +8 of our GD was clocked up in 2 consecutive games recently . . . . anything can happen . . .
2 x 4-0 again, and we won't be far off on GD.
It took us over half a season to win a single game by more than 1 goal, it's not realistic to expect us to be winning many more by 4. Catching up 9 GD on 'boro in 10 games is too much to ask IMO.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We need Burnley to have a dip in form now and Brighton to have a good run still up to us.
He we go an exciting run in.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Forest might get a new manager bounce for their game against Hull on Tues. Then if we do the biz against Reading it would make things *really* interesting...

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Think you have been very generous to Hull there as I cannot see them winning 4 and drawing 2 of the last 6 games. Several of those sides as fighting relegation. They will win 3 at best and lose at least a couple in my opinion...

Can't argue with anything it's so unpredictable.

I worked on everyone winning their home games, except the 6 pointers. I've only given draws for every Hull away game except the last against what I think will be an already relegated Bolton. They may well slip up and lose a couple, instead of drawing but it's only going to nick a couple of points off of them.

What we really need is for them to lose one of their home games, but buggered if I can see any of those teams doing it

Of course if we beat Burnley and Boro it may not matter!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It took us over half a season to win a single game by more than 1 goal, it's not realistic to expect us to be winning many more by 4. Catching up 9 GD on 'boro in 10 games is too much to ask IMO.

I admire your pessimism. Oh, hang on . . . . :lolol:

I was about to top up my glass of wine, just then, till I realised it is still HALF FULL :wave:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Our match against Middlesborough could be the most exciting and important since we arrived at Falmer.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If we replicate our form from the last 10 games will that be enough at 86 points?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Or it could be completely meaningless. One or the other.

You are sounding more and more like Bens grandad. Give it a rest.

Today result has given everyone a lift.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we replicate our form from the last 10 games will that be enough at 86 points?
Don't know. It shouldn't be, but Hull and 'boro aren't doing as well as they should.

Surely 'boro will sort out the manager situation and have a revival? Regardless of how badly they've been doing, they're still second, and have the players to cross the line.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Don't know. It shouldn't be, but Hull and 'boro aren't doing as well as they should.

Surely 'boro will sort out the manager situation and have a revival? Regardless of how badly they've been doing, they're still second, and have the players to cross the line.

Boro defo should and i really can't see them for all their recent bips surely missing out,yet somehow they do..big game against Burnley for us soon,assuming we get results first with Reading and at keynes..can Burnley keep winning ...lots of twists yet.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

As well as who said they "should" - armchair experts like us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here