Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd npower test Lords 16th-21st july

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I don't suppose any of these bowlers have bowled at Lords much before, if at all. Not used to the slope?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Siddle's leaking byes

Peter-Siddle-celebrates-w-002.jpg
[yt]7O7zZDNBKks[/yt]

10 off his bowling so far :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent start but we need these to be converted to 100s as stated above.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've been out this morning, caught the last few overs on TMS, and very pleased to hear the score so far. This afternoon I have free to watch it on Sky- what are the odds I've missed the best of it and we'll be 180/5 by lunch...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What depresses me most about playing the Aussies, is the overwhelming feeling that if we can score 126/0 in a session, you just know that they will probably be able to post something like 250/0

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What depresses me most about playing the Aussies, is the overwhelming feeling that if we can score 126/0 in a session, you just know that they will probably be able to post something like 250/0

Bit like the last Test isn't it: we look back on the England first innings and think 426 or whatever it was is a decent score.

And then Australia go out to bat :dunce:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Anyone got a good stream for those of us that can't use Sky Player due to being with bloody Virgin Media and at work?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
and Hauritz drops a return catch from Strauss and has damaged his spinning hand :nono:

looks like a dislocation or possibly break to his middle finger :nono:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He's in serious trouble here. So are Australia. That could easily rule Hauritz out from bowling any more in this match. North is going to finish the over. "He'll never be able to give his captain the finger with the same feeling again," chirps Miller

Hauritz to Strauss, 3 runs, and he's dropped him and Hauritz is in real trouble here. Cook went down the pitch and smacked it straight back to Hauritz whose middle finger of his spinning finger has been bent backwards, the wrong way. Ouch. Serious pain. He's off the field here

:yahoo:

Like they cared when they were trying to break Swann's wrist last test

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope they don't send for Stuart MacGill, he's twice the bowler this joker is.

One other point - Alistair Cook copped some flak in the last test but, once again, he's managed to get things right in this match and has dominated the proceeds so far. <Keeps fingers crossed, touches wood>

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here