Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2nd npower test Lords 16th-21st july

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Onions would be good, on form.
Harmison, well he's good no doubting that but he'll think he has a point to prove and that could go very well or terribly bad. Still on his day a bloody good bowler at International level so what do you do?!

Drop Monty and keep Swann aswell I say.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As predicted (and as it should be)
England Andrew Strauss (capt), Alastair Cook, Ravi Bopara, Kevin Pietersen, Paul Collingwood, Matt Prior (wk), Andrew Flintoff, Stuart Broad, Graeme Swann, James Anderson, Graham Onions.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
We are BATTING

England team
AJ Strauss*, AN Cook, RS Bopara, KP Pietersen, PD Collingwood, MJ Prior†, A Flintoff, SCJ Broad, GP Swann, JM Anderson, G Onions

Australia team
PJ Hughes, SM Katich, RT Ponting*, MEK Hussey, MJ Clarke, MJ North, BJ Haddin†, MG Johnson, NM Hauritz, BW Hilfenhaus, PM Siddle

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We could have done with dropping one of Anderson/Broad and bringing back Harmie for a last "last chance". If he's really back to form, if you can't turn it on in an Ashes Test at Lords, then you never will. I fear we can't take 20 wickets with this lot.. sigh

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A pedant writes: It's Lord's not Lords

This could be a good toss to win, there's some dodgy weather forecast later and Australia could get the worst of the batting conditions.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A pedant writes: It's Lord's not Lords

This could be a good toss to win, there's some dodgy weather forecast later and Australia could get the worst of the batting conditions.

A converted pedant writes, what time is the dodgy weather forecast broadcast ? and on which channel ?

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Fook Me ! its turning in to a 20/20 !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's centuries that win matches, not fifties. I feel we need a big hundred from one of these two to really set the tone. 0 wins, 9 draws and 9 defeats at Lord's since 1934 means we HAVE to win, especially as there's no Brett Lee and Mitchell Johnson chucking pies.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Looks like whatever JOhnson's got is catching, Siddle's leaking byes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here