Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26,000 + ...... really?

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Bored with the usual shite. Its tickets sold that count, so at least 2 more added to ignore list as they are far too stupid to realise this :))

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
One thing I have wondered about is what's happening with the nw upper wing? I thought it was for school but haven't even seen it used once. Seems a waste.

One would assume they are in the empty seats elsewhere where stewarding and other such costs are already foregone.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
This.

Don't get the moaning.

We are averaging around our best ever average attendance in the club's existence. That's the best part of 1000 years, according to my calculations. Ahem.

Put yer pants on and make me a cuppa (etc).

Indeed but it appears mustafa doesn't have the slightest clue about business.

It seems he wants tony bloom to subsidise his tickets, and everyone else's after forking out £120m.

Jan 30, 2008
No, my eyes are fine thanks. I see plenty of people in the age range you describe at the amex. I'm just wondering how you think you know the demographic involved so well as you don't visit the place yourself.
yes you're right WERTHERS AND ADULTS WITH CHILDREN , small percentage of 18-25 ,don't bury your head in the sand ,I DON'T VISIT THE PLACE ... REALLY???
regards
DR

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
yes you're right WERTHERS AND ADULTS WITH CHILDREN , small percentage of 18-25 ,don't bury your head in the sand ,I DON'T VISIT THE PLACE ... REALLY???
regards
DR

Ha, when I was a child in the 70's, I often went in the chicken run. Not many 18-25 year old's in there, mostly old men and children if I recall correctly.

Perhaps I was wrong about you going to the amex. I'd seen it written a few times and for that I apologise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here