Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition- Semi Finals- Honey Badger vs Crocodile***

Semi Final 2

• Honey Badger

Votes: 77 49.0%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 80 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I've gone croc. It just had to be done.

For some reason it's taken me this long in life to realise it's BASICALLY a living dinosaur. It's got a dinosaur name. It's got dinosaur skin and it's got those weedy dinosaur arms.

It's hard and it's cool. I'm going CROC.

Crocodile hunting HUMANS.

alligator-at-door-main_full.jpg

Honey Badger in a petting Zoo.

hpLPS.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Here is a honey badger doing what it does best, being cute:
honey_badger_is_my_friend_by_taby84-d4oyhli.jpg

And to make the feeble honeybadger fanboys feel better about this, here is a crocodile being cute:
Patchwork+Croc+in+the+House4.JPG

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
I have swum in a river with a 12ft crocodile in the wild. In his territory. Right up to his front door.

I would need to drink Harveys dry before I considered walking up to the honey badger in his territory.

Therefore Honey Badger wins for me

Aug 23, 2011
For all of you fooled by the look of the croc, some quick research on wiki has these two choice phrases:

"Crocodiles are ambush hunters, waiting for fish or land animals to come close" - so not hard as they don't go out and find things to attack but wait until they are unsuspecting and taking a drink so basically preying on stupid or desperate animals

"crocodiles are archosaurs, which means they are genetically closer to birds" - how hard is that, a bird?

Add to that they are an endangered species so they won't be around many more of those 200 million years

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Honey Badgers are the definition of hard. They ARE the essence of hardness.

Yet if you say this simple truth round here you get labelled a 'fanboy'.

Don't be dissuaded. Vote HB.

To repeat: they CASTRATE animals multiple times their size.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
They go so MENTAL that they can scare off an entire PRIDE of lions. Especially when awoken from a nice nap.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
To a Honey Badger, a King Cobra is like a warm PEPPERAMI; it could potentially be lethal, yet is worth KILLING just for the taste of venomous meat.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well I've seen lots of pics of women and children stroking and cuddling the HB.

Not seen anyone petting a croc yet.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Honey Badgers are the definition of hard. They ARE the essence of hardness.

Yet if you say this simple truth round here you get labelled a 'fanboy'.

Don't be dissuaded. Vote HB.

To repeat: they CASTRATE animals multiple times their size.

I've been waiting for you to join the fray.

HB's aren't the definition of hardness. At most they're a good example of a tough little bugger up for a fight. Being hard is so much more than just a willingness to fight. Being hard is fighting, doling out the beatings and when its time taking one too. It's about being able to suffer and endure things that would make most run off crying, or in nature, die.

The crocodile does all of these things. The Honey badger does to an extent but just can't match the croc.

The croc is the pinnacle of animal evolution. The croc has the strength-in real and comparative terms. The croc can survive and kill with missing limbs. The honey badger can't. The croc has outlived the dinosaurs. The honey badger hasn't.

And the castration thing is a MYTH. There is absolutely no documented evidence of the Honey badger ever having castrated an animal. It's a desperate myth put out there by desperate fanboys and does your cause no favours.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I still can't believe the damn badger has got this far. Weird.

Croc all the way for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here