2,000 people on season ticket waiting list vs 42 not renewing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Have seen that the travel subsidy is reduced for Under 18,s to £15. Good news for me, taking two of my children........means a season Ticket price freeze and £30 less to pay next season for our travel.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No exact number of people not renewing this season so no point saying exact numbers.

Maybe I'm missing something but I haven't seen a paper statement saying this is an exact number, only people on here taking it as gospel?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
42 non STH renewals is a direct quote from Richard Hebberd , 3000+ on the waiting list for ST's is in the letter sent out to existing STH's.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
This is all really good stuff. 3000 on the waiting list is amazing and while the 42 figure is a bit dubious there's hardly going to be a mass exodus of STH. I have heard quite a few companies are not going to be renewing their 1901 tickets, but I would expect them to be replaced.

The possible rail improvements, let's hope they come off. The system is ok at the moment but you can't just add a few thousand more people onto the travel arrangements as they are with no improvments imo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is all really good stuff. 3000 on the waiting list is amazing and while the 42 figure is a bit dubious there's hardly going to be a mass exodus of STH. I have heard quite a few companies are not going to be renewing their 1901 tickets, but I would expect them to be replaced.

The possible rail improvements, let's hope they come off. The system is ok at the moment but you can't just add a few thousand more people onto the travel arrangements as they are with no improvments imo.

Richard Hebberd mentioned there are 600+ already on the 1901 waiting list

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Most people who are gonna cancel are probably waiting for the renewal letters, the 42 are probably just from the east standers that are being forced to moved

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The 42 is likely to be people who know already a season ticket won't be worth their while- because they're moving away, changing jobs etc.

Unless you really had a deep grievance with the club, there's no reason to have rung them up to inform them you won't be renewing this early in proceedings.

With a population of 18,000 there will be a fair few dying as well.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Most people who are gonna cancel are probably waiting for the renewal letters, the 42 are probably just from the east standers that are being forced to moved

i'm not sure that is correct....i remember seeing on here that its 200 being forced to move...42 would be quite a huge percentage taking umbrage ..i am one of those having to move...and was talking to peeps around me last saturday and no one was talking about not renewing....have i misunderstood what u meant?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

More likely the 42 are amongst the folk who bought season tickets just to go to the first league game at The Amex.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If the list is that long I may as well throw myself on to it; I'm awaiting the official announcement of the 9pm flight back to Dublin from Gatwick that's *meant* to start in August. If there's >3000 waiting I doubt I'll be asked before that flight's confirmed anyway.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
i'm not sure that is correct....i remember seeing on here that its 200 being forced to move...42 would be quite a huge percentage taking umbrage ..i am one of those having to move...and was talking to peeps around me last saturday and no one was talking about not renewing....have i misunderstood what u meant?

oh is it only 200 being forced to move? i thought it was more,

Feb 14, 2010
Looks like the Albion will have between 22,000 to 25,000 season ticket holders. Apart from showing the Albion the biggest club on the south coast it must put the club in the top 15 in the country for season ticket sales and as an aside will be more than double that of the palace's of this world...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many people are on the waiting list? The ticket office told me it's about 3,000, but 3,000 what? Because they don't take names/numbers of seats you want, they take 1 name and then when the time comes that name is offered up to 4 tickets.

So do we actually have about 750 names on a list, which is up to 3,000 season tickets (more likely 1,500), or do we actually have 3,000 on a list, which would be more like 6,000 season tickets?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Looks like the Albion will have between 22,000 to 25,000 season ticket holders. Apart from showing the Albion the biggest club on the south coast it must put the club in the top 15 in the country for season ticket sales and as an aside will be more than double that of the palace's of this world...

Don't think it will be quiet that high.

21,000 tops I would say.

Still fantastic though, and at an avarage of somewhere between £400/£500 that's £8.5/£10.5 million in ST sales alone!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Perhaps someone, more clever than I am, can start a poll of NSC members as to their intention to renew or otherwise.

That would perhaps be a most interesting statistic as it would demonstrate whether or not the figure quoted on another thread is likely to be realistic or otherwise!

I, for one, will certainly be renewing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports