Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st Ashes Test Australia v England - Brisbane

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Anyone staying up for this? Will try and squeeze in the first session before crashing out, knowing my luck it will be a dull 80-0!

I'm on nights this week, so will be watching ALL of it out of the corner of my eye

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Workman like first session, ok from both sides. Think It's pretty clear there's point to be no help from the wicket. Thought Tremlett bowled well, you get the feeling we're lacking someone with an extra bit of pace.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Shocker from Watson 71-2!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We proper needed that wicket. Well done Broady so far. The best part of that is the 'Ah no' from Watson when he hit it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Honours even in that session.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hate the lunch break when we're away in Aus. This is the point where I normally fall asleep on the sofa and wake up just after tea missing the entire afternoon session.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Lunch , pretty happy with that , pitch looks a belter , id be happy with a 240-6ish come close of play

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Evenly balanced 1st session,Good to see the Aldershot Originals On Tour Flag up 7 mates out there visiting a mate who now resides in Brisbane.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just woke up to the sound of the commentators announcing Clarke's dismissal.

Man Of Last Series Ian Bell already with two catches, so no nerves for him when he comes to bat.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Broad commenced his day to a chorus of boos. Now he's one away from a Michelle. Damn fine effort, that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here