Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £19.6 million

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ha! Imagine. I wonder how much that particular piece of land is worth now, compared to how much it was sold for. Such a short sighted move.
Especially as the area has a mini town built in it with a huge number of flats!

pull down the goldstone retail park and build another 1000 flats on it

shirley archer still has ideas for that site

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Especially as the area has a mini town built in it with a huge number of flats!

pull down the goldstone retail park and build another 1000 flats on it

shirley archer still has ideas for that site
Maybe when his time comes he could be laid to rest under the car park there, a bit like Richard III? It would be quite a fitting resting place for him by the bins outside Burger King maybe?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Whatever profit we make this season - and it’s going to be well in excess of 100m - I think it’s fair enough that a chunk of it goes back to the man that has provided the interest-free finance to get here in the first place.
I don't begrude TB recovering some of his outlay but the point I was challenging was that the money goes to the shareholders rather than those we, and fans other clubs respectively, go to see.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Monorail aside . . . . A little investment in 4 x 12 carriage slam door trains, 2 buffet cars on each, and a khazi carriage. At the very least to get to London, if not further. Southern are just shit.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Spill the beans
Unfortunately Liam Brady never made the Legends Lunch (but he’s promised he will be there next year 👍) it’s probably an age thing with younger members of staff in the Albion media team but in the photo montage we ended up with a pic of Greg Stanley grinning broadly when Brady was appointed in 1993.

When I started the auction the pic appeared on th big screen again and I asked ‘Diid anyone order a s***house?, because one’s just turned up!”.

Thankfully my attempt at humour was well received, as was the auction in fact the whole afternoon, £25,000 raised for the Foundation, so book early for next year Gents (and Ladies 😂)

The ‘Legends’ event will hope spawn the formation of the Ex Players Association, helping former Brighton players after their careers have finished.

It’s great to be talking about making all this money from Europe, but without an Albion past we wouldn’t have a present or a future for that matter ⚽

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Unfortunately Liam Brady never made the Legends Lunch (but he’s promised he will be there next year 👍) it’s probably an age thing with younger members of staff in the Albion media team but in the photo montage we ended up with a pic of Greg Stanley grinning broadly when Brady was appointed in 1993.

When I started the auction the pic appeared on th big screen again and I asked ‘Diid anyone order a s***house?, because one’s just turned up!”.

Thankfully my attempt at humour was well received, as was the auction in fact the whole afternoon, £25,000 raised for the Foundation, so book early for next year Gents (and Ladies 😂)

The ‘Legends’ event will hope spawn the formation of the Ex Players Association, helping former Brighton players after their careers have finished.

It’s great to be talking about making all this money from Europe, but without an Albion past we wouldn’t have a present or a future for that matter ⚽
Regarding ex-Albion players, does anyone know how Sully is doing with his age-related medical issues?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here