Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £115m

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
According to the Mirror Liverpool are currently waiting to see the outcome of a PL and FIFA check on whether Chelsea spending £110 m complied with FFP….

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
According to the Mirror Liverpool are currently waiting to see the outcome of a PL and FIFA check on whether Chelsea spending £110 m complied with FFP….

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Depends if Bloom sticks to his midnight deadline for offers. If he does, then Bloom will call Caicedo’s bluff and say go to Liverpool or stay at Brighton, and I think he’ll go. Alternatively Liverpool officially retract their offer and then Bloom allows Chelsea a best and final offer, which may then be accepted or rejected, depending on the amount. It’s a three horse race and could well be a three way photo finish.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How about 120m and a certain CB

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Depends if Bloom sticks to his midnight deadline for offers. If he does, then Bloom will call Caicedo’s bluff and say go to Liverpool or stay at Brighton, and I think he’ll go. Alternatively Liverpool officially retract their offer and then Bloom allows Chelsea a best and final offer, which may then be accepted or rejected, depending on the amount. It’s a three horse race and could well be a three way photo finish.
The cards are firmly in the hands of one man. Oh it's so much fun these days being a Brighton fan.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The feeling I have this morning is a bit strange. I imagine it’s similar to how it feels when parents see their kids go off to university or leave home for a job… and mix of sadness and pride and excitement for their future.

I know he was a bit of a wally last January but once the winter window closed he was professional and got down to business. I wish him well and hope he achieves everything I feel he’s capable of.
Feel different this morning. I’d have been fine had he left for Liverpool.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This doesn’t make any sense though. If the Caicedo deal doesn’t currently comply they can sell players to the value of the non-compliance at some point in the FFP financial year. The non-compliance isn’t now, it’s overall and at the end of the year.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Deal done according to BBC.

Thank f***. We can all move on now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here