Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 then, Reading tickets

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I think part of the reason the FA Cup is struggling to attract big crowds in general across football is that the cost of league tickets has gone up so much in recent years (not just Albion, across the country). With season tickets now a significant outlay, something has to give. It started off with the League Cup in its various incarnations and now seems to be hitting the FA Cup.

Well done on the Albion for pricing the third round game sensibly.

I agree ,and we used to get the first FA match in with our season ticket.At some stage (and it might just be happening ) sensible pricing will prevail.A champion league play off place with 4th place in the prem would help .

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If we continue to climb the league up to Christmas and with the holiday period and the price we can get a lot of extra familey fans to come its a good chance to show boat the club. Well done Brighton.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news, I wonder if Southern Railway will deploy a legion of Revenue Protection Inspectors on the day or bottle it.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It's excellent news, especially as we have home games either side of the game, plus Christmas...

Well done PB TB and the club.

I really hope we sell loads of tickets now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Excellent news, I wonder if Southern Railway will deploy a legion of Revenue Protection Inspectors on the day or bottle it.

Come on, think about it. They have history with this; they will shut the station down.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'll be there , quite fancy testing out a new part of the ground for this one too.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The club should be rightly applauded for this, well done Mr Barber! Will be very interesting to see what the attendance is.

Jan 30, 2008
Excellent decision by the club. Sad reflection on the status of the FA Cup as a competition though....
sums it up for me , ALWAYS LOOKED FORWARD TO A GOOD CUP DRAW, NOW IT'S JUST LOST TO PLASTIC EURO COMPS, another sad state of affairs for ENGLISH FOOTBALL :rant:
regards
DR

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
For those of us with car park season tickets. Anyone know if they are valid for this game. I'm sure when we signed up it said it included all home cup games and friendlies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here