Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 then, Reading tickets

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How much will they charge for the park and ride?

If there is no travel subsidy, it may be that there is no park and ride. I can't remember what they did for the Newport game when transport wasn't included. Maybe someone can recall?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
fair play to the club, but if they had priced them up at £15 sth/north and £20 east/west and simply made a low key 'reminder', that travel WAS included, I feel the positive reaction from the fans would have been the same but without faffing around for change for the bus, or queing for a ticket at Brighton Stn (which will no doubt be an excercise in futility as it wont be practical to check that volume of train tickets)

It's a test for next season - I suspect they will dump the travel levy and this will show if it will work or not.

Great price though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If there is no travel subsidy, it may be that there is no park and ride. I can't remember what they did for the Newport game when transport wasn't included. Maybe someone can recall?

Sorry, I should have read the official blurb first. Supporters wishing to use the matchday park-and-ride services should pre-book via our ticket office or pay on the day - but should note the club will advise which park-and-ride sites will be open once the level of demand has been assessed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I had no plans to go but now... now I'm thinking I might have to after all. Might head to a different stand though

Exactly this. Club have genuinely surprised me here, in a positive way.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Wanted to sit with non season ticket holders so looks like we will have to wait,but if we can't all sit together some won't bother:rolleyes:
JUST WHACK THEM ALL ON GENERAL SALE NOW!:moo:

Buy the season ticket holders seats then wait until general sale, buy the others and transfer the STH seats alongside your mates or vice versa. Worked for me in the past..

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I would have gone whatever the price but well done to the club for that.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

I remember there was no P&R, because it was one of the only games I've been to where I took the train.

As for the ticket prices, great move by the club. I'll definitely be there, in fact I might even bring a +1.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Now they've taken the travel portion off the ticket there is no excuse to include it on season tickets anymore

I predict this will happen... but the ST price will remain unchanged (with a promotion clause allowing for a further hike!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here