Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 point but...

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Gotsmanov and Lawrenson would disagree and they used to win games for us. Murray poin might bore you but its just the truth. We would have been better off spending the cash on Murray, there is no pint in having Pele on treatment table, never mind Vicente. Gus is quality except for his centre forwards. He has given one forward away that can score goals and spent substantial cash in failing to (so far) replace him. Be objective, give praise where is due and criticise where there is fault.

You dont want much do you? Vicente laid it on a plate 3 times for ulloa (twice) and hammond once to nod in from inside 6ft.............. What more can he do, get on the end of his own pinpoint crosses.....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, I mean almost every deluded Brighton fan that posted in the "Zaha for £4m" thread. The title was hilarious enough in itself but so many Brighton fans actually said that Buckbeak was better it's unreal :lolol:

As for how I come across - I couldn't give a shit. Sorry.

You really are a f***ing wanker and I'll take the ban and resign from this board for calling you that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Honest question. You obviously all rate Vicente. If he was far less injury prone than he is, do you think he would still be good enough for say an Arsenal or Liverpool? Or even higher, say Man U or Chelsea?

Top end of the Premier League for sure. His runs tonight were sublime - he ghosts and surges past players in the same way Gascoigne did in the videos some of us have probably been watching over the last week or so. Couple that with exquisite delivery, he really is a class above anyone else I've seen in this division. A few classes in fact. And he's not even properly fit yet.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Obviously. You seem a bit thick, but I can only clarify for you that OBVIOUSLY a player as good as Vicente would only be playing at this level due to injury proneness - but regardless, I feel utterly honoured to watch him every time he plays. World class football. It's safe to say that Palace have never had a player that good (although, nor have we until now)

No need for that pal, was an honest question :tosser:

Feb 14, 2010
You dont want much do you? Vicente laid it on a plate 3 times for ulloa (twice) and hammond once to nod in from inside 6ft.............. What more can he do, get on the end of his own pinpoint crosses.....

Look, Vicente is quality but with Gotsmanov and Lawrenson in the side, then they would win us games. As for Vicente, then I would have liked him to have played for the last 18 months. As for the missed chances, we have heard it all before, dominate, forwards miss chances, concede a goal and draw 1-1. Murray decision has cost us. I support Poyet, a superb manager but giving Murray away and spending the cash on CMs was just a bad bad move, and many of us thought so at the time.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
1 Point but what a fantastic game of football. Thoroughly entertained for 90mins+. Loved every minute of the Amex experience tonight apart from Murphy not getting sent off and us drawing (again). We won't see the like of Vicente for some time so it's great to savor every second he is on the pitch and every sweet touch of the ball. Thanks Bloom & Co. :)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Look, Vicente is quality but with Gotsmanov and Lawrenson in the side, then they would win us games. As for Vicente, then I would have liked him to have played for the last 18 months. As for the missed chances, we have heard it all before, dominate, forwards miss chances, concede a goal and draw 1-1. Murray decision has cost us. I support Poyet, a superb manager but giving Murray away and spending the cash on CMs was just a bad bad move, and many of us thought so at the time.

Zzzzzzzz....

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
superb again from him,we didnt deserve to win if we cant finish teams off
we just arent clinical enough in front of goal

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Typical Palace, literally obsessed with the Albion!
If you concentrated in supporting your team more rather than post on here, perhaps you wouldn't need Group On vouchers to fill your so called stadium!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I thought we were amazing tonight and on another day we would have 5 or 6. Some of our possession play before Blackburn scored was unbelievable and whilst, yes, we should have scored and taken out chances; the football we played at times was mesmerising.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Can all the "We Want Murray" moaners just go and do one. He didn't want to stay and got a better offer. GET OVER IT!

IMHO Vicente is the best player in the Championship at present and whilst he has a few issues with fitness we should just enjoy that he plays for The Albion, whilst he is playing for The Albion. We really will miss him when he's gone.

Yeah, that's my opinion and the moaning whingers will no doubt flame me for it but you know what? I don't give a fig!

I have a signed Vicente shirt and am proud to own it it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here