Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Vicente played 90 minutes.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Chucked a quid on him to be last goalscorer at 12/1 :rave:

:thumbsup:

If that was him gaining fitness, I look forward to seeing him when fit, which looks like it could be soon :drool:

Feb 14, 2010
That is what he has been paid for the last season and a half, despite it not happening very much, and we still didnt win. Is he as good as Lawrenson or Gotsmanov? Not for us so far. Still has a huge amount to do to justify his signing and his wages. Results show the money would have been better spent on Murray. I'm a huge Gus fan but he cant sign a centre forward who can score goals so far but he has given one away.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We've probably got what we deserved over the last two games - 4 points. I'd have taken that before the weekend. With a third of the season still to play, I'm beginning to fancy our chances, and it won't be long before we click and we absolutely hammer a top 6 team. Let's hope it's Palace. :thumbsup:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
That is what he has been paid for the last season and a half, despite it not happening very much, and we still didnt win. Is he as good as Lawrenson or Gotsmanov? Not for us so far. Still has a huge amount to do to justify his signing and his wages. Results show the money would have been better spent on Murray. I'm a huge Gus fan but he cant sign a centre forward who can score goals so far but he has given one away.

Vicente may not have played that much for us but he is the most talented player ever to have turned out for the Albion. End of story. As for Murray, history. Boring history.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We've probably got what we deserved over the last two games - 4 points. I'd have taken that before the weekend. With a third of the season still to play, I'm beginning to fancy our chances, and it won't be long before we click and we absolutely hammer a top 6 team. Let's hope it's Palace. :thumbsup:

that would be nice.......very nice.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Vicente is different class. His quality runs deserved some end product from his team mates. Such a good player

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Some incredible stuff from Vicente tonight.

He is so much better than any other player in this league it is untrue.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A point, but gutted. Gutted.

Deserved the 3pts but the issue is that attractive football alone doesn't win games. The stats from tonights game prove that.

We need to add something to our game rather than change our game. Would like to see more runs into the box so that our midfield have more options to pass into.

All that said, what a brilliant team performance to be watching. I'll pay good money for that!

Feb 14, 2010
Vicente may not have played that much for us but he is the most talented player ever to have turned out for the Albion. End of story. As for Murray, history. Boring history.

Gotsmanov and Lawrenson would disagree and they used to win games for us. Murray poin might bore you but its just the truth. We would have been better off spending the cash on Murray, there is no pint in having Pele on treatment table, never mind Vicente. Gus is quality except for his centre forwards. He has given one forward away that can score goals and spent substantial cash in failing to (so far) replace him. Be objective, give praise where is due and criticise where there is fault.

Feb 14, 2010
Except he's not, is he?

Yes mate he is. Has has played for Spain, and is the best player in the league. But he has so far been a waste of money as he has hardly played for 18 months. He has the rest of the season to justify his signing. Before you ask, he is a different player to Zaha, but yes he is as his record for Spain shows, better than Zaha who would not get near Spain's 3rd team.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Oh well, your lose is our gain!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports