Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 hour gus..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let me paint a scenario for you.. Ulloa gets badly injured after 5 minutes at Forest.... go from there.

Up steps Calde, Bruno returns to defence and we win 3-1.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
@Champ74_Gills: Stood on Bromley South station next to Gus Poyet and a Palace fan has just attempted some poor banter with him #Numpty

[MENTION=14633]stephen[/MENTION]_ferrari: Gus Poyet is at Bromley Station...the f*ck?!

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Surely if Ulloa did get injured the FA would allow us to loan someone off window? I swear they've done that before with various teams.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Bolton just signed a striker from west ham. Never heard of him

But presumably they still thought it was worthwhile signing him?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
@Champ74_Gills: Stood on Bromley South station next to Gus Poyet and a Palace fan has just attempted some poor banter with him #Numpty

[MENTION=14633]stephen[/MENTION]_ferrari: Gus Poyet is at Bromley Station...the f*ck?!

Typical - on a usual day I'd be at Bromley South about now.. :(

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Sheffield Wednesday are panic loaning, they have just loaned Steve Howard from Hartlepool. Bare in mind he couldnt even get a starting place for them and only scored 3 goals in 30 games - oh dear.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So Gus' strategy of only having 4 front line strikers since we loaned out Dobbie has spectacularly backfired.

Our only hope now is an out of contract player, if we can't get a loan in today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here