Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 hour gus..

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I love the internet, know one knows what goes on behind the scenes and the situations regarding transfers but its all Gus's fault if we dont get someone in.

Can someone please also explain why there is such a fuss about us needing to sign a striker? Yes we have 3 missing but still have options.

?????

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Time to bung some cash to Shevchenko to get him out of retirement and over here for 2 months.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
No as we never actually accepted an offer, still probably them being petty over it though (yes thats probably not the case but why let facts get in the way ??)

I heard it was a done deal, right up until we didn't get who we were after....ended up with Dobbie at the 11th hour and the rest is history. Perhaps if Gus wasn't laying on a beach and had a plan b and c we wouldn't be in this shit again. No striker = no play offs...He will probably get Lovenkrands.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Let me paint a scenario for you.. Ulloa gets badly injured after 5 minutes at Forest.... go from there.

There just seems to be a massive over reaction to the situation on here, but i guess thats normal.

We still have options if Ulloa gets injured, such as Buckley, Barker, Toby we have also played Vicente up front on occasions.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I heard it was a done deal, right up until we didn't get who we were after....ended up with Dobbie at the 11th hour and the rest is history. Perhaps if Gus wasn't laying on a beach and had a plan b and c we wouldn't be in this shit again. No striker = no play offs...He will probably get Lovenkrands.

But we do have a striker - we have Ulloa ???

Just need to wrap him up in cotton wool, if he gets injured then we need Buckley and Vicente as emergency strikers until Barnes is back.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I'm hoping Naylor is typing a tweet right now hoping to reveal another Gus master stroke !

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
There just seems to be a massive over reaction to the situation on here, but i guess thats normal.

We still have options if Ulloa gets injured, such as Buckley, Barker, Toby we have also played Vicente up front on occasions.

Not sure it's an over reaction but then (looking at who has moved since we knew we were in this plight) I'm not sure we could have got anyone even half decent. Expecting too much of Barker or Toby is a long shot. Vicente has played up front but not done well

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Yes, because Gus is the only one who works on the deals, and doesn't have a phone and maybe some other stuff as well...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
yep - 9 minutes that will decide how our season ends...

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
But we do have a striker - we have Ulloa ???

Just need to wrap him up in cotton wool, if he gets injured then we need Buckley and Vicente as emergency strikers until Barnes is back.

We could not score enough goals without Ulloa, with CMS and Hoskins both fit, and Barnes playing. Now we only have Ulloa, and he is moaning about the stress of so many matches on his body. If we have to make-do with DS players, and a cold weather shy Vicente untill Barnes' ban expires, we can kiss goodbye to promotion. Who is to say Barnes does not do another stupid act within five minutes of his first match back - also after so long out he will not be match fit. We need Will Buckley to play in position, or we need another winger/striker to cover his wing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here