Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 hour gus..

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If he was told it was a done deal by Norwich, then they've pulled out last minute, 1 that's not Gus' fault and 2 we'll find out about it at his next press conference for sure. He won't like being made to look silly.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
40. I reckon there'll be an announcement at 6 or something. No sauce, just a hunch.

I'd be surprised.. if the deadline is 5pm, with modern tech I'd expect any announcement near enough spot on 5.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I love the internet, know one knows what goes on behind the scenes and the situations regarding transfers but its all Gus's fault if we dont get someone in.

Can someone please also explain why there is such a fuss about us needing to sign a striker? Yes we have 3 missing but still have options.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I love the internet, know one knows what goes on behind the scenes and the situations regarding transfers but its all Gus's fault if we dont get someone in.

Can someone please also explain why there is such a fuss about us needing to sign a striker? Yes we have 3 missing but still have options.

Yes, its Gus' fault that Norwich pulled out of the deal :facepalm: Id love to know why there is no back-up plan - i assume its club policy in everything these days.

EDIT - didnt read the post properly but the above is a reply to those who say it is Gus' fault.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Let me paint a scenario for you.. Ulloa gets badly injured after 5 minutes at Forest.... go from there.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
smelly fanny

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Let me paint a scenario for you.. Ulloa gets badly injured after 5 minutes at Forest.... go from there.

Buckley plays upfront with Tanno and we win the bloody league!!

tumblr_lt0vn4ShHZ1r02mipo1_400.gif

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
People who are complaining need to actually go and have a look at the standard of striker who has moved on loan since we needed on 'CMS injury in early March'

It is absolute DROSS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here