Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Trump says Sussex is "nasty"

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
But with the story put in context beyond the click bait headline: Trump backs Boris Johnson and calls Duchess of Sussex 'nasty'

“I didn’t know that she was nasty,” he said when informed of her criticism threatening to move to Canada if Trump won the presidency in 2016.

It's a bit of backhanded insult from her tbf so he is just saying what he thought.

I think they will get over it and it's only good for the anti Trumpers to get outraged about. This is really petty and shameful from the media as usual.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
But with the story put in context beyond the click bait headline: Trump backs Boris Johnson and calls Duchess of Sussex 'nasty'

“I didn’t know that she was nasty,” he said when informed of her criticism threatening to move to Canada if Trump won the presidency in 2016.

It's a bit of backhanded insult from her tbf so he is just saying what he thought.

I think they will get over it and it's only good for the anti Trumpers to get outraged about. This is really petty and shameful from the media as usual.

This. Accurate reporting however doesn't get the attention mis-reporting does

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Maybe he is right. She could well be an absolute ****. He's so stupid, yet he is President of the United States, you bunch of snivelling, snarling, good for nothing lefty slags. :kiss:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm outraged that you are outraged. :tantrum:

I am outraged to new levels on behalf of you both. I spilt my tea, swept the entire contents of my desk across the room, and demanded he be held to account and found guilty of whatever it was he said... which I am so outraged I've forgotten about. :catfight:

History will look back on Trump's presidency, study it, dissect it, then come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no conclusion to be had. They will shake their heads, shrug their shoulders, then go back to shooting some Mexicans.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am outraged to new levels on behalf of you both. I spilt my tea, swept the entire contents of my desk across the room, and demanded he be held to account and found guilty of whatever it was he said... which I am so outraged I've forgotten about. :catfight:

History will look back on Trump's presidency, study it, dissect it, then come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no conclusion to be had. They will shake their heads, shrug their shoulders, then go back to shooting some Mexicans.

History will shoot Mexicans? History is a xxxx

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Well, the Duchess of Sussex anyway.

"Trump referred to the American-born Duchess of Sussex as “nasty” over comments she made in 2016 threatening to move to Canada if Trump won the presidency.

“I didn’t know that she was nasty,” he said when informed of her criticism.

Another ratcheting up ahead of next week's visit.

This is the whole term 'fake news' in a perfect gift wrapped example on NSC of all places. The topic title is so lightly connected to the reality but it sparks the outrage, people don't read the article, then they vote accordingly. This is exactly why he won the election in the first place, idiots spreading misinformation.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Harry & Megan NSC.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
My personal feeling is she had an agenda and got her Prince....

Agenda? Any chance you could elaborate.

At the moment it sounds like you think she fancied the bloke and got him. There has to be more to it than that for you to think of her as nasty.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
If Mr Trump has called out a member of our Royal Family then surly he has insulted our entire monarchy it's war

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here