London
Durham Police to probe new information.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Awww, just when I was inwardly impressed by thinking you had absorbed the point I had expressed ( admittedly, perhaps too directly) about the absolute need for moderator responsibility and neutrality, ..indeed a kind of referee's charter towards fair play, ....and you go and write that???
I was wrong ...
see how easy that was?
Ho hum

Listen up and listen good.

Your avatar and sign off suggests you are Palace. You've certainly never explained the Sisyphus comment properly. What is it all about? Didn't feel much like pushing a rock uphill after Hereford or the Amex Doncaster game or when we got promoted did it? Or when we survived the PL relegation scrap first time out. Or when the club was saved by a lifelong, rich and generous supporter.

But that is as maybe. Your sign up process suggests you're a freelancer and yet you resorted to type when replying to my post. Unintelligible abuse. Poor English, poor concept. Your Palace credentials are in doubt only because you never post about football. You seem to be here as another tiresome right wing troll / WUM, which would suggest strongly you've been here before.

If you'd read NSC more than about ten times you'd know perfectly well that moderators are allowed and, in fact, encouraged to have opinions on here. Neutrality is absolute in the case of a genuine dispute between two people. Not only that but the mods represent all walks of life and political parties. One is famously Tory. But the same allowances given to regular, positive contributors are not extended to them up the road or persistent trolls.

I retain the confidence of the site owner. Shall we put it to the test in your case? I'd wind your neck in.

Stumpy Tim

Hang on, you're OK with Sunak? Wasn't he parachuted in to do Cummings' bidding because Sajid David wouldn't put up with it?

I was saying this yesterday. He was parachuted in as he didn't have the backbone that Javid did, and his first task was to give away hundreds of billions of pounds. Of course he's popular. In reality he's just as bad the rest of them, as his tweet supporting Cummings shows

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Sacked for refusing to resign - after 'strong suspicion' that he had leaked details from a confidential national security meeting ( about Huawei infrastructure ).

No problem, though. He is now Education Secretary.

I think they did not quite understand what the Chinese and Russians mean by sending someone to an educational establishment.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
With regard to my parenthesis: 'Stay at home' is a clear and meaningful, is it really?....who knows whether that instruction will prove to be so? I fear it may prove to be both pointless and break our Banking system. Cummings argues his actions fall within the remit, but there is at least a degree of piss-taking with his interpretation, I grant you.
In truth, I have been alarmed at the propensity to 'doorstep', by allegedly 'respected' outlets like the BBC, and Guardian, both Cummings and his kid to the extent that his house is clearly identifiable to any 'Antifas' nutjob who may have a desire to 'kill a nazi'. Remember Jo Cox? - in those circumstances, I can sympathise about fleeing when this virus, which was then thought a plague, was less well understood.

The government is painted into a corner now. If it is proved that lockdown was a mistake, regardless of good intent or misleading science, they will be toast. So its a cluster**** no matter how we look at it.

Jo Cox did nothing other than be an MP. Cummings on the other hand wrote the lockdown rules and then broke them. His wife also lied about where they were during isolation. I feel sorry for their child ( but haven't seen him/her targeted anyway ) but Cummings and his lying wife deserve all the doorstepping, ridicule and frankly abuse they get.

Found this amusing:

444B0025-8D30-4238-86B6-25171A6467EB.jpeg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hu Camus is deeply is a deeply unpleasant new poster. Is it Looney's new account?

Got him on the ignore list quite quickly, along with the pillock from Bognor.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Jo Cox did nothing other than be an MP. Cummings on the other hand wrote the lockdown rules and then broke them. His wife also lied about where they were during isolation. I feel sorry for their child ( but haven't seen him/her targeted anyway ) but Cummings and his lying wife deserve all the doorstepping, ridicule and frankly abuse they get.

Let the societal implications of that sink in, for anyone sentient.
Who said football hooliganism was dead?

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Got him on the ignore list quite quickly, along with the pillock from Bognor.

:cry::cry::cry:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
With regard to my parenthesis: 'Stay at home' is a clear and meaningful, is it really?....who knows whether that instruction will prove to be so? I fear it may prove to be both pointless and break our Banking system. Cummings argues his actions fall within the remit, but there is at least a degree of piss-taking with his interpretation, I grant you.
In truth, I have been alarmed at the propensity to 'doorstep', by allegedly 'respected' outlets like the BBC, and Guardian, both Cummings and his kid to the extent that his house is clearly identifiable to any 'Antifas' nutjob who may have a desire to 'kill a nazi'. Remember Jo Cox? - in those circumstances, I can sympathise about fleeing when this virus, which was then thought a plague, was less well understood.

The government is painted into a corner now. If it is proved that lockdown was a mistake, regardless of good intent or misleading science, they will be toast. So its a cluster**** no matter how we look at it.

I don't agree with much of what you say at all. However, I do agree that doorstepping is something that we can do without. It is a form of abuse and rarely informs the debate (and I have no time for Cummings whatsoever)

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
I don't agree with much of what you say at all. However, I do agree that doorstepping is something that we can do without. It is a form of abuse and rarely informs the debate (and I have no time for Cummings whatsoever)

It is your right to disagree, and thanks for acknowledging my most salient point.:cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here