Shameful

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
eh?

this cummings affair has really span you out, hasn't it.

deep breaths and chill poppet

He was trying to be clever and sophisticated with his put down. Slightly undone by not bothering to spell the name of the character correctly.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
eh?

this cummings affair has really span you out, hasn't it.

deep breaths and chill poppet

oh no not me....like your mum used to tell you,
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"

Except there's always a nutty one best avoided, eh Forest?:laugh:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Sherwood or New?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I hated Thatcher, but she never made me ashamed. I feel ashamed by that press conference by Boris. And listening to Roger Gale a few minutes ago....everything that can be said about this will be said. Nobody is buying the lies. This country has never had such a low shit as a PM. He makes Lloyd George look like a man of integrity. He makes Neville Chaimberlain look like a man with a backbone in the face of tyrrany. Any old lie will do. Disgusting.

And hats off to Roger Gale.

You seem to have a lot of "hate" in you and 78 people have given you thumbs up ! IMO NSC at it`s worst.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Apropos of nothing, anyone else noticed how many accounts seem to appear that have an interest in the same topics, the same delusions of intellectualism, the same spelling and grammatical errors, the same obsession with pop culture references and the same tendency to dissemble into childish non sequiturs when they get owned?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

[MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION] is rather an odd choice of poster to troll.

I've quite enjoyed some of your music posts. What's got into you today? It's almost like you're having some sort of nervous breakdown :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i think it's more indignation, we can't vote for a long while so a bit of frustration as well

It might also help if diabolical actually read my post properly :shrug:

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Apropos of nothing, anyone else noticed how many accounts seem to appear that have an interest in the same topics, the same delusions of intellectualism, the same spelling and grammatical errors, the same obsession with pop culture references and the same tendency to dissemble into childish non sequiturs when they get owned?

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
[MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION] is rather an odd choice of poster to troll.

I've quite enjoyed some of your music posts. What's got into you today? It's almost like you're having some sort of nervous breakdown :shrug:

Just discovered how 'block' works, happily I can still see the overwhelming posters that are self-aware.
So don't fret old chap, because I'm not. Thanks for your sentiment.

With regard to my parenthesis: 'Stay at home' is a clear and meaningful, is it really?....who knows whether that instruction will prove to be so? I fear it may prove to be both pointless and break our Banking system. Cummings argues his actions fall within the remit, but there is at least a degree of piss-taking with his interpretation, I grant you.
In truth, I have been alarmed at the propensity to 'doorstep', by allegedly 'respected' outlets like the BBC, and Guardian, both Cummings and his kid to the extent that his house is clearly identifiable to any 'Antifas' nutjob who may have a desire to 'kill a nazi'. Remember Jo Cox? - in those circumstances, I can sympathise about fleeing when this virus, which was then thought a plague, was less well understood.

The government is painted into a corner now. If it is proved that lockdown was a mistake, regardless of good intent or misleading science, they will be toast. So its a cluster**** no matter how we look at it.

Are you ALRIGHT?? Seriously.

Lockdown was never a mistake, it was introduced to save lives based on Science, people like you who think they know better really **** me off.

Lockdown was introduced way too late and improper to Europe and because of so many cuts to our services, it was impossible to police had we introduced a full scale lockdown anyway. Tories decisions biting them in the arse YET AGAIN and people STILL vote for them.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
My 97 Yr old mother who votes tory, and who voted for Brexit (something she now regrets) and has been stuck in her flat since March is ****ing livid.
As for the idea that a lock down has no meaning, CZ locked down on March 12th with face masks obligatory etc. Czech fatalities less than 300

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports