Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
It must be said, that first 15 minutes was horrendous - but after that, we have been the better team.

Knocky should have put his one away, he really should have.

Duffy really wants this. March has been tricky down the left.... Bong's having a good game ???

Propper and Gross have been poor again disappointingly. Why oh why oh why doesn't Bissouma start ahead of the three players he can replace?

Duffy, AK and March are showing balls. Thank goodness.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Anyone listening to Player?

Warren giving decent insight as ever.
He was calling for Gross to play deeper before Chris told Gross.

We've been much better ever since.

If we sack CH it has to be Warren as replacement :)

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
But we have got one. And he starts most games on the bench.

In his 980 minutes as a premier league player, he's had 0 goals and 0 assists. Averages 1.2 shots per game.

He isn't the player the majority of NSC thinks he is. Potential is there, but far from the finished product.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It must be said, that first 15 minutes was horrendous - but after that, we have been the better team.

Knocky should have put his one away, he really should have.

Duffy really wants this. March has been tricky down the left.... Bong's having a good game ???

Propper and Gross have been poor again disappointingly. Why oh why oh why doesn't Bissouma start ahead of the three players he can replace?

To be fair to Knocky he hit it really well. Bloody good save, typically

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Frustrated by the fact that we are playing the same team and formation (bar Locadia) which has seen us get pasted by Burnley and Fulham.

I’m not saying the cup team would have done any better but at least they have actually won some matches......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Same old same old...AND WE DONT SCORE. Doesn’t matter how many close efforts we have, saves their keeper makes it’s about getting the ball in the back of the net. And we just can’t do that so everything else is irrelevant! FFS people, will you just be honest with yourselves. We are firmly established, proven losers on the road and have been for two years! Anyone thinking this was going to change tonight is a ducking idiot frankly.
Our away performances have been very, very frustrating.

It's little wonder folk are getting nowty.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I support the team in every way I can, pointing out a few truths on an Internet forum isn’t going to be to the detriment of the team.
I’m not expecting Europe, but I am hopeful that a well drilled team with an experienced manager, that had 22 points by Christmas, to be a little clearer from the relegation dog fight.

This.

Fans are allowed to criticise when their team hasn’t won a league match in approaching 2 months.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
sorry but age seems to have finally caught up with Murray- walking around first half, looking half fit. Offered nothing- hope I'm eating these words at the end but I doubt it. a couple of times knocky gave him a good chance and he was nowhere near. As for Hughton's team selection- words fail me. So predicatably dull. I never believed my Norwich supporting mate was right about him but now I'm starting to agree

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
There is a loss of confidence at the moment. Need to scrap out a win to get some belief back but we need to do it quickly because the home games in March will decide our fate

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If we playing so incredibly well now according to all the posts in the last 20 minutes, why ruin that and make subs?
To capitalise on our good play and swap out the players who haven't been as effective so far with others who I believe would give us more of a goal threat.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I cannot understand all this support for Stephens- we are a TEAM- no one player should be exempt from criticism or safe from being dropped. He offers nothing that any other midfielder or defender can- yes he is our only DM but so what? His job is, at the absolute minimum, to break play up, but most professional footballers could ponce around in front of the back four making tackles- surely he should be expected to do at least something else? He is a player who offers the absolute minimum of a player in his position.

(Half time, still in it)

Maybe you should look up Brighton's win ratio with Stephens in the team, verses without. He improves the TEAM without being the most gifted technically. Amazing how the football coaches see it differently and comtinue to pick him, eh?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We have been the better team but we need some luck to fluke a result. Don’t care how it happens, but we need to start getting points. Leicester looked good for 15 min and now a bit lost, hope we make it happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here