Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Story of much of the season tho eh?

TBF since I posted that, we do seem have tweaked the formation and have got back into the game and are playing better.
Warren says we have been the better side last 20 mins.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Yes I think he can play that position much, much better than Stephens.

I cannot understand all this support for Stephens- we are a TEAM- no one player should be exempt from criticism or safe from being dropped. He offers nothing that any other midfielder or defender can- yes he is our only DM but so what? His job is, at the absolute minimum, to break play up, but most professional footballers could ponce around in front of the back four making tackles- surely he should be expected to do at least something else? He is a player who offers the absolute minimum of a player in his position.

(Half time, still in it)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
thanks, but can’t get rid of the box ad centre of screen

click the red/white x in the middle of the ad box not the one in the top right

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Anyone listening to Player?

Warren giving decent insight as ever.
He was calling for Gross to play deeper before Chris told Gross.

We've been much better ever since.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Same old same old...AND WE DONT SCORE. Doesn’t matter how many close efforts we have, saves their keeper makes it’s about getting the ball in the back of the net. And we just can’t do that so everything else is irrelevant! FFS people, will you just be honest with yourselves. We are firmly established, proven losers on the road and have been for two years! Anyone thinking this was going to change tonight is a ducking idiot frankly.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Commentators on Hesgoal gave first 15 to Leicester but the half to Brighton. We just need to SCORE

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The first 15 was the most predictable 15 minutes of football ever witnessed. Better last 25 but have given ourselves a lot to do.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bissouma for Gross PLEASE. Someone who will actually drive through the middle, someone more direct. I love Pascal but - whether it’s the system changing or the man - he isn’t the same player he was atm.
That would be my change as well, possibly one of the other wingers on for March too who hasn't been that effective so far, Stephens or Locadia can babysit Bong.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
NIL shots on target at Hudds at h/t.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We look the better side but have nothing up front. They are very meh but have pace up front (although they have used it only twice.....one goal).

We could get something from this....solly and knocky are doing well but need more ball. Muzza biding his time.....we shall see.

Oh, nobody is shit tonight btw. Nobody.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Davy propper does my head in . It’s lije he’s half asleep . So frustrating .

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Still in the game.Time for the Salt man to work his magic.:albion2:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Regardless of tonights result we are still 4 ahead of the tracker, were you after Europe this season or something. God yes I desperately want us to win again but for christ sake support your bloody team.

I support the team in every way I can, pointing out a few truths on an Internet forum isn’t going to be to the detriment of the team.
I’m not expecting Europe, but I am hopeful that a well drilled team with an experienced manager, that had 22 points by Christmas, to be a little clearer from the relegation dog fight.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Chris needs to earn his salt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here