Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Anyway.....second half we are going to be MAGNIFICENT.

Leicester (who?) won't know what's hit them.

SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:bhasign:

Would you like a Fisherman's Friend after that effort?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
HT radio feedback: DAN! DAN! sounds a bit full of himself. Not to mention full of shit. Patently been primarily brought in to stop the recruitment team pissing money up the wall on highly speculative foreign punts.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
sorry but age seems to have finally caught up with Murray- walking around first half, looking half fit. Offered nothing- hope I'm eating these words at the end but I doubt it. a couple of times knocky gave him a good chance and he was nowhere near. As for Hughton's team selection- words fail me. So predicatably dull. I never believed my Norwich supporting mate was right about him but now I'm starting to agree

We kept buying wingers when what we needed were strikers. Burnley have four. We have two, one of whom is Murray.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
In his 980 minutes as a premier league player, he's had 0 goals and 0 assists. Averages 1.2 shots per game.

He isn't the player the majority of NSC thinks he is. Potential is there, but far from the finished product.

If he had a proper run in the side, he would prove to be our best and most important player, I’m absolutely sure of that. He’s the real deal. Taking him in and out all the time can hardly be helping him yet whenever he plays he still looks better than those around him.

And if you’re interested in stats, in the all too few minutes he’s had on the pitch in the premier league, he averages more tackles and interceptions per game than Stephens. He is a different type of player to Stephens but is more than capable of doing the defensive side of the game as well as being far superior going forward. Watch the Palace game again for proof of this.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
FFS Murray

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh muzza???

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I presume it was CH's fault that Muzza fluffed that? ???

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Gross has looked our most dangerous player. I honestly don't know what people watch!?

Well, we get to see what Bissouma can do early doors in this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here