Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

• Liverpool

Votes: 151 61.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 93 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
Liverpool, can't stand those arrogant mancs who think they're all that when they can't even fill their own stadium despite having one of the best teams in English football history. Nothing club before sheik mansour

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
When you lived through the all conquering Liverpool teams of the 80s and 90s, and had to put up with every commentator lauding them to the hilt no matter how mediocrely they played, you might feel as I do, and begrudge them any success they get. They've had far too much already and don't deserve any more for decades.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I wanted Liverpool at the start of the season because i like the way they play football, Man City are also enjoyable to watch on their day but i dont want to see any team monopolise English football in the way that has happened in most countries, its not good for anyone.

In England there are genuinely still 6 teams that can win the league, but city are the most likely to change that and monopolise the game in England and all because they are bankrolled by a country.

Liverpool

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Don't like City. Never have, for the same reasons I've never liked Chelsea. Their successes were entirely bought and neither club would be where they are without their rich owners. Would like them both to crash and burn.

As opposed to Liverpool, whose chirpy local Scouse owners have miraculously raised them to the position of serious contenders, using only chirpy local Scouse youth team products like Van Dijk, Salah, Alisson, Mané, Keita, Lovren, Oxlade-Chamberlain and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They're a great English club in a great English city
Fair.
with great fans.
???

It's hard not to admire the likes of Salah for both his ability and personality.
I generally like Salah, although he has caught the diving disease. But their fans are a mixture of entitled twats and armchair southerners. Ok, I'm sure they have some decent fans too, but there are a lot of the others.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd rather Liverpool get it to mix it up.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If we could beat City on that final game of the season and deny them the title I'd love it so so much. Mainly just to rain on the parade of the entitled twats that are their fans and really give them something to moan about.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
It's like asking me if I'd like a nose hair omelette or a nail clippings sandwich - but on the strength of yesterday, if I had to choose, I'd love to see us deny City the title on the last day by grinding out a boring, frustrating and ultimately devastating 0-0 draw....

So, unbearable as they would become, I'd have to say Liverpo.... no, I can't say it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The question is actually at the top of the thread, and it says “who do you want to win the Premier league” so, rather than typing the names of all the teams other than Liverpool, I wrote “anyone but Liverpool.”
Rather than typing anything at all, you could have just ticked Man.City. Even just typing Man.City would have been less effort and more to the point. :shrug:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After motd....who ****ing cares

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Don't care.

Though, us denying Oil FC the title by Duffy, in a savage assault on their GK, nodding it home from 4 yards in the dying seconds of injury time and goal given, having remained on the pitch after nutting one of their players would be lovely.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Without looking, a quiz question.

Who are the only team in Europe to have won their domestic title, become European Champions and win both domestic league cups in the same season ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here