Incommunicado
IMG-20220510-WA0006 (2).jpg

Not my motor but I'd like it :moo:
Would be just right for @WrongDirection tho:p

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a **** this guy/girl must be :wink:

Needs to spend a bit on the parking area though!

BD5AB23B-B012-4827-9A48-076082E97108.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People who like the England Supporters Band. Alternatively, people who are in the England Supporters Band.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
So long as you can find another **** to buy it.

Our neighbours bought their daughter one for her 18th birthday [the parents don't have them] Y18 HLD - now Hanah Louise Dill** may marry someone one day who's surname might not begin with a "D" - in the bin ....

Saw one driving around this morning: K155 KYM - Kiss Kim? It was a bloke driving.

If it was a tenner I'd buy JUL1E for Mrs SS and MAR71N for me but these go for silly £££

Way back in the day DVLA had to recall a genuine [already issued] reg-number and reissue - it was PEN1S

All a load of pretentious money-spinning claptrap for DVLA [government]

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I don't need a personalised number plate, most people already know I'm a **** and have come to terms with it.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If it was a tenner I'd buy JUL1E for Mrs SS and MAR71N for me but these go for silly £££]

This is why I think personalised plates are a bit :shrug: and def. not for me.

If your name is indeed, MAR 71N, then great. However, if, as I suspect, your name is actually Martin, then they are just a bit shit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My all time favourite number plate, I think it may have been withdrawn?

Nope just checked on MOT history and it’s still out there on a Rolls Royce

1EFE5D47-3993-4D2C-A7A0-0ED975055D11.jpeg

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
I always think those people with B16 number plates probably have self esteem issues. For disclosure, a mate of mine has had one for years and it doesn't change my view as he got it when he co-owned a company and thought it looked good.

There's someone who must live close to me, because I've seen it a few times, with the reg no. B16 TOE. Obviously someone with a sense of humour rather than a complete ****.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I’m on a contract for a company and the 3 main bosses all have personalised number plates and the guys in the warehouse are trying to get a wage rise but the bosses say business has not picked up enough ……. It does grate with them.

Charlie Mullins? :)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Or don't give a shit what somebody they've never met thinks of them :smile:

I'm sorry.

Are you saying someone who actively changes the letters on their number plate on the outside of the car they are sitting inside, so other people can see it......doesn't give a shit what other people think?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’m surprised Sir Geoff Hurst hasn’t got that one.

Sir Geoff had WC66 ENG and it sold for £3,500 about four years ago, it was offered for sale at £299 initially, I saw FA and went for that, by the time I went for WC it had sold, rookie mistake by me.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sir Geoff had WC66 ENG and it sold for £3,500 about four years ago, it was offered for sale at £299 initially, I saw FA and went for that, by the time I went for WC it had sold, rookie mistake by me.

My error, seems he bought it for £4,346 a few years ago

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
More people than i expected on here that don't realise most people think they're a bit of a dick

Odd isn't it, when I see someone with fishing tackle (possibly hundreds, if not thousands of pounds worth) I think that's not for me, but I don't judge them, it's just a hobby. When someone that doesn't own a ranch buys a big American style dual cab I think, not for me, but I don't judge them, I just wonder why people have such a problem in me sending my money on something I quite like and doesn't harm anyone else?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have a private plate on my car, have done for many years. It's not my initials, or anything to do with me or my name, or anything rude, amusing, aggressive or offensive.

But I guess :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here