Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What determines a ****

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'm gonna wade into this. My view is personal number plates are cool. If they're good ones I've always like them. Don't see what people kick up a fuss about really. You chose your name on here didnt you? If you signed up for NSC and Bozza gave you "56fg129" as your username you'd be saying "Why can't I choose my name?".

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
NDN had an RS6 (until he crashed it) that had a 'let the neighbours know I'm here' button.

Car noise is an interesting one, old cars are generally noisier . . . especially if they run on Twin choke webers. . . . you get looks lke you're trying to kills small children sometimes . . . . the exhaust is no noisier than a normal shopping trolley. People are often outraged by things they don't understand.

pffft turbo dump valves . . .WTF is that all about!

I don’t mind the noise of a decent tuned up engine, nothing wrong with that at all.
Definitely understand that seeing a 40+ year old driving a 4WD Mercedes with a modified banging exhaust is a bellend.

Turbo dump valves seem to be a thing of the past, TBH that noise didn’t frighten dogs like the banging exhausts do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here