GB1 is on a vintage Rolls seen it around Haywards Heath. Well over £300000

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
(Not mine)View attachment 149394

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Pimlico Plumbers, most of the vans have personal plates, some are very good.

140C2C0F-15C8-4CD3-A2A0-33C0E58A2B98.jpeg

I saw this on a Twitter account where people post photos of illegal and stupid parking, I think the number plate on this is shite, I would never have a plate like this…….nice van though.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I'm a **** and i dont have a number plate :dunky::shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pimlico Plumbers, most of the vans have personal plates, some are very good.

View attachment 149401

I saw this on a Twitter account where people post photos of illegal and stupid parking, I think the number plate on this is shite, I would never have a plate like this…….nice van though.

That’s a bit T83VER

For Trevor

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Anybody who has a personalised numberplate. Especially if you employ other people.

Anyone who doesn’t have a personal registration plate :kiss:

yes i do have one, present from my late Grandad, he most definitely wasn’t a ****, and i’d love to have witnessed someone call him one ….

anyhow, each to his own eh, would think there’s far more troubling things going on in this world right now than bother yourself over if someone does or doesn’t have a personal registration plate …

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
1. Anyone who voted Leave
2. Anyone who drives a 4WD but lives in an urban area
3. Anyone who installs plastic double glazing/plastic door in a period house

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone who is rude to waiting staff or shop assistants are top of the **** list. I can’t stand people who talk down to others. Add people who are rude to cleaners at work and people who are so effing special they think it is okay to leave their used mug with a bit of water in it In the sink rather than wash it properly or even put it in the dishwasher. Arrogant ****s

They truly are *****.

I’ve see this a lot from elderly-ish blokes, “please” and “thank you” completely missing from their vocabulary in dealing with shop or restaurant staff.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Anybody who has a personalised numberplate. Especially if you employ other people.

Cyanide have you been drinking? 😂

My funeral cars have private number plates as is the case with most funeral companies of a certain size.

And the kids bought me the private plate for my 50th, I couldn’t really refuse could I?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cyanide have you been drinking? 😂

My funeral cars have private number plates as is the case with most funeral companies of a certain size.

And the kids bought me the private plate for my 50th, I couldn’t really refuse could I?

Tosser 😂

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cyanide have you been drinking? ��

You wait till my memoirs come out ….you’re be ruined in this town

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anybody who wears 'look at me' clothing like this.

Anyone who STILL believes we should all get behind the Tory party for the good of the UK.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
DAEB10FE-6221-4045-A506-DA4299E46437.jpeg

C**** that park like this.

Full house with this look at me type, parking across disabled bays, Merc (probably on finance) and a number plate that tries to spell a name also has an X at the end……I notice a fair few plates that have (guess the name) a space then an X :shrug:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Well it wasn't really clear if there was a car stopped in front of him was it?

Not if he was looking sideways, 2 assumptions don't make a right, it shouldn't have stopped but for some bizarre reason did.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
My first car was PG 181 not personalised but because it was so old like what I am! ( Old Beetle)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here