Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Burnley, Everton or possibly Leeds

Who you THINK will be relegated (not necessarily who you want to drop).

• Burnley

Votes: 58 20.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 131 45.6%
  • Leeds

Votes: 98 34.1%

• Total voters

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Today's win for Burnley has surprised me to say the least. I previously thought we were safe on 34 points, so thank F for those 2 wins in North London, and even today's point helps keep the what-if monster at bay a bit. However, 4 points from Everton's last 2 games and Burnley winning their last 2 brings Leeds right back into it. They play Palace tomorrow night, and I know it's against the DNA, but a Palace win wouldn't be the most disappointing result for fans of the LOLs.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
A lot has been made of Everton's difficult run in, but Leeds is just as tough imo. Could go down to the wire.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It will be incredibly tight, I dont think it will be decided until the last match day.

Not vote from me, I simply have no idea.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A lot has been made of Everton's difficult run in, but Leeds is just as tough imo. Could go down to the wire.

Yes, I only noticed the other day that after tomorrow they have 3 really difficult fixtures, then us at Elland Road and Brentford on the last day. Still voting for Everton mind (now watch them win this afternoon).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It will be incredibly tight, I dont think it will be decided until the last match day.

Not vote from me, I simply have no idea.

I was tempted to add a no idea option, but that is a bit of a cop out. I was also tempted to put Palace in there, but alas they are probably safe with 37 points. I just hope we can finish above them for the first time in 10 years.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everton hanging on for a nil nil bore after 5 minutes.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Wouldn't it be MARVELLOUS if we sent Leeds down? Not sure if that's a possible scenario, to be honest, but we could certainly have a significant part to play.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I voted for Leeds because I see their game against Palace as their last decent chance to get a win. Lovely to be a vaguely interested bystander tho!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Gone Leeds, as I did a calculator type prediction thing, and had them as down. They have a challenging run-in….

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Want and hope it's Everton, because that was hot garbage today and I dislike Lampard

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Unlike Burnley and to a lesser extent Leeds, Everton just aren't used to scrapping for vital points at the end of the season.

They've got a decent shot-stopper in Pickford, but the rest of the side are a fragile bunch of individuals.

From the last 5 games, Burnley and Leeds have both taken 10 points. Everton have taken 4.

As a manager, Lampard has no track record of success. He's out of his depth here.

Supposedly too good to go down? That's Everton.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who has the more difficult run in?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here