Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ivan toney going to be in trouble - BANNED for 8 months to 17th Jan 2024

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You know nothing about English football culture, you have not lived it, sweated it or breathed it in. You are just an outside observer.

So what?

Opinions and insight from different viewpoints are a whole lot more interesting that constant regurgitation of the same old. And in this particular case, those opinions come from someone with interesting experience and qualifications in coaching and media, who clearly knows a whole lot more about football (the actual sport and the industry), than most.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You’ve messed up there.

Swanny joined us, as Potter moved here from Swansea, thus the ‘swansman’ moniker. Accordingly, when he signs up to RedCafe or wherever, it will be as ‘Gullsman’...

Just like the classic Two Ronnies Mastermind sketch ‘Answering the Question That Went Before’ :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So what?

Opinions and insight from different viewpoints are a whole lot more interesting that constant regurgitation of the same old. And in this particular case, those opinions come from someone with interesting experience and qualifications in coaching and media, who clearly knows a whole lot more about football (the actual sport and the industry), than most.

Maybe in place of our signatures we should share a list of our credentials to post on different subjects. This way if people believe someone's experience is insufficient to hold an opinion they can adjust their ignore list accordingly.

We may of course have to update the oft shared and mis assigned quote about fighting to the death for your right to say it. Maybe adding "unless I have decided that your life experiences preclude you from commenting on the subject"

:whistle::lolol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So what?

His ‘knowledge’ of football doesn’t show him in a good light IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What a goon. Gotta say he would have been a perfect striker signing for us, but we ****ed up as usual. But not impressed by that clip. Maybe dodged a bullet

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
What a goon. Gotta say he would have been a perfect striker signing for us, but we ****ed up as usual. But not impressed by that clip. Maybe dodged a bullet

Why would he have been perfect, he's been worse that maupay

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Don't talk about yourself like that.

FFS… the deluded cult of Swanny is alive and well

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
His ‘knowledge’ of football doesn’t show him in a good light IMHO

I disagree. Sometimes I have to admit that [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] posts something, and I think 'What on earth is he on about?' but then other times he makes interesting points and is bang on the money.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why would he have been perfect, he's been worse that maupay

In what way?

He would have been perfect in the type of striker we should be looking for

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
In what way?

He would have been perfect in the type of striker we should be looking for

He's a worse version of Maupay, just because he did well last season, doesn't mean he's good in the prem, and this year it has shown.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I was having a laugh, lighten up snowflake

Hardly a snowflake. I find Swanny’s posts mainly, but not always, are embarrassing for such a ‘knowledgeable’ poster

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
First impressions count. In 3 secs, you’re able to tell she’s a chavvy gold digging disposable that’s thick as pig…

Or maybe I’ve got it completely wrong and she’s got a masters from Harvard?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here