[Football] Benitez Sacked

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I'm shocked ......

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Everton making the announcement during Liverpool's game brought both a wry smile and a shake of the head.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The fans never wanted him anyway..

8dcfe7a18a5505fdc48fb5d491b70680.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stephen Warnock on the BBC Sport live feed:

"The choice I look at and Brighton fans won’t want me to say is, but Graham Potter – Everton fans want open and expansive football, and you would get that with him. He is very good at man management, and calm. This appointment has to be the right one. I don’t think Duncan Ferguson is the right choice, they need to look elsewhere."

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
It's a job that's got Nuno written all over it. Out of work, defensively minded and probably about his realistic level. Can't see GP going anywhere near it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

"The choice I look at and Brighton fans won’t want me to say is, but Graham Potter – Everton fans want open and expansive football, and you would get that with him. He is very good at man management, and calm. This appointment has to be the right one. I don’t think Duncan Ferguson is the right choice, they need to look elsewhere."

Dear Baby Jesus please make it happen. Would be WAY shorter timeline than demise of Fat Spanish Waiter. Far funnier also :lolol:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

All I can reply to that is '**** off warnock'.
It'll be Fergie time, then it'll be rooney time. Both these will get the fans behind the players

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
There’s only one person on that list that if they got the job wouldn’t make me piss my pants with laughter!!!

Which is slightly worrying in itself for obvious reasons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nuno and Vieira are both good managers.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here