Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich tickets

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
So, just to summarise, do we know how many tickets have been allocated to us and have they all been put on sale so far?

I'm looking to take my kids to their first away game. They are STH's but don't have the loyalty points needed until tomorrow. If there are actually only 140 left then this is going to be a bun fight!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
So, just to summarise, do we know how many tickets have been allocated to us and have they all been put on sale so far?

I'm looking to take my kids to their first away game. They are STH's but don't have the loyalty points needed until tomorrow. If there are actually only 140 left then this is going to be a bun fight!

Allocation is, apparently, just shy of 2700. However tickets available so far suggest that these have not all been released yet. Norwich appear to be selling home tickets in the away area of block J, although these are very limited so this may be an error on their behalf.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Allocation is, apparently, just shy of 2700. However tickets available so far suggest that these have not all been released yet. Norwich appear to be selling home tickets in the away area of block J, although these are very limited so this may be an error on their behalf.

I am sure that it is not an error and also that we have not taken our full allocation as the plan on our own website shows block H as smaller than G suggesting that we know the segregation area will be in block H and not in J as it would have been had we have done so . That being said it would appear that we may yet have some more to release in H as there is still a large gap in the seat nos between end of our seats for sale and the start of J .
Currently 50 in H , 19 in F and 28 in G ( all ambulant disabled )

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
If we have been given the normal allocation and the club have confirmed it is 2669 then you would like to think that is what we will get? We will sell out no problem and the club know this. Be madness to take the reduced allocation.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
If we have been given the normal allocation and the club have confirmed it is 2669 then you would like to think that is what we will get? We will sell out no problem and the club know this. Be madness to take the reduced allocation.

Just to show you what an idiot i am i have physically counted ( i know , who would do such a thing ) all the seats currently showing in the 3 blocks on our website !
They are as follows :-
block F 428 block G 1046 block H 545 grand total 2019
I still think that there may be more to release but certainly not 600 + . However if you look at the quantity sold today it looks like the club have got this about right as i have said before it must be a difficult job to assess how many in total will sell ,could well be a case of dammed if you do dammed if you don't .

Findon Seagull

Dec 24, 2015
Just to show you what an idiot i am i have physically counted ( i know , who would do such a thing ) all the seats currently showing in the 3 blocks on our website !
They are as follows :-
block F 428 block G 1046 block H 545 grand total 2019
I still think that there may be more to release but certainly not 600 + . However if you look at the quantity sold today it looks like the club have got this about right as i have said before it must be a difficult job to assess how many in total will sell ,could well be a case of dammed if you do dammed if you don't .

How many are left at the moment? Having to wait until tomorrow morning to get ours as my youngest wants to come and he is eligible tomorrow. Fingers crossed there will be some left.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
How many are left at the moment? Having to wait until tomorrow morning to get ours as my youngest wants to come and he is eligible tomorrow. Fingers crossed there will be some left.

Latest number below….it’s fewer than it looks as all those left in G are disabled (I think ?). No pairs apart from those (but I wouldn’t worry about that for an away game, would be no problem standing together)

E02A24DF-1CFD-4DE7-83F9-FE027B72B8D9.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

Sorry to say it looks like they have all gone , some still showing on sale but they are all either wheelchair or ambulant disabled . Whether any of these will be available for general sale i do not know .Having missed out on Brentford and seeing the ambulant disabled there constantly going into and out of peoples baskets i did phone the club and ask if they would be available only to be told politely no . As i was not at the game i do not know if that case remained the same and the seats empty or if they were occupied .The club did release some more for Brentford closer to the game ( presumably unused player comps etc ) and that may or may not happen again . I did think that the club may have had more to release in block H as it still seems quite a big gap for the segregation zone but it would appear now not to be the case as i am sure they would have done that today if they were going to .:down:

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Looks like my wife and me have paid for a weekend in Norwich for sightseeing rather than watching the match. Unless we can get in with the home supporters

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Looks like my wife and me have paid for a weekend in Norwich for sightseeing rather than watching the match. Unless we can get in with the home supporters

Very unlikely I’m afraid, unless you’ve connections. Norwich would get 40,000 easily if they had capacity. And unlike, cough, other clubs, their pretendance and attendance match ie bums are always on seats, Carrow Road is always packed. Apparently they are planning to shoehorn in another few thousand by developing the stadium further. But really they need another 10,000+ seats and they’d be sold quickly enough for most matches in top 2 divisions. Great ground, great city, great fans, a great club really. Unfortunately I can’t go this season because it’s normally the first away fixture I look for in the fixtures calendar for family and friends reasons.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
nowhere near 2700 have gone on sale - Albion Season ticket holders that have already paid for trains / hotels will be fuming if no more come on sale ? Hopefully just being sensible and another load of tickets will be come available today

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
How on earth are we going to be able to increase our points total when albion do not even take up their allocation. My window opened today and none left.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
absolute scandal ! why have we not got our full allocation ? with Trains on Sale for Liverpool and Villa i hope the club will not be taking smaller allocations for these 2 games too ??

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
absolute scandal ! why have we not got our full allocation ? with Trains on Sale for Liverpool and Villa i hope the club will not be taking smaller allocations for these 2 games too ??
Well that's a two night stay in a hotel plus two return rail tickets from Newhaven booked for nothing

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
How on earth are we going to be able to increase our points total when albion do not even take up their allocation. My window opened today and none left.

Exactly, especially with 15 points on offer for this one.
I just got a reply from the club saying there are no more tickets or blocks that will be released - we have now sold out our allocation (apparently)

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Exactly, especially with 15 points on offer for this one.
I just got a reply from the club saying there are no more tickets or blocks that will be released - we have now sold out our allocation (apparently)

Nah this is ridiculous ! 600 shorts of allocation at least - guess Norwich can sell them for more than £30 ? Absolute Joke !!

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Nah this is ridiculous ! 600 shorts of allocation at least - guess Norwich can sell them for more than £30 ? Absolute Joke !!

One of the advantages of being a sth is getting in early for cup and away matches. Well doesn't seem to be much of an advantage in that respect. That will be the very last away match that I try to book. Coach travel doesn't help me much as I have dvt so need to get up and walk around every couple of hours or so. Each away match to us means an overnight stay and train. So just home matches for me in future.

Findon Seagull

Dec 24, 2015
I wouldn’t usually be annoyed at missing out on a away game but the fact the club said they had taken the full allocation gave me the confidence to book travel and a hotel etc. If I had known we would only be taking circa 2000 I would have not risked buying anything in advance. Please in future can the club not say they are taking the full allocation only to then give around 700 tickets back!

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I wouldn’t usually be annoyed at missing out on a away game but the fact the club said they had taken the full allocation gave me the confidence to book travel and a hotel etc. If I had known we would only be taking circa 2000 I would have not risked buying anything in advance. Please in future can the club not say they are taking the full allocation only to then give around 700 tickets back!

problem is all cheap travel goes on sale 12 weeks before the game so we expect to get full allocations ?? Or at least enough of allocation so season tickets can get tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here