Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich tickets

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Maybe not , as this would explain my original post about there being such a small difference between starting level for norwich and brentford .
Now the ticket sales are open perhaps someone with enough points would be able to estimate how many we have taken ?
From the clubs point of view it must be a delicate balancing act between either taking not enough or having some left unsold which presumably the club having agreed to take must then pay for . Or do they have arrangements to take some and see how they go before taking up an option for more ?
There were roughly 1,500 showing available at 9am this morning. Currently about 830 left so unless more have been added since, about 700 sold so far

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Maybe not , as this would explain my original post about there being such a small difference between starting level for norwich and brentford .
Now the ticket sales are open perhaps someone with enough points would be able to estimate how many we have taken ?
From the clubs point of view it must be a delicate balancing act between either taking not enough or having some left unsold which presumably the club having agreed to take must then pay for . Or do they have arrangements to take some and see how they go before taking up an option for more ?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the club has a certain amount of time to sell the full potential allocation and then a cut off date where they have to decide whether or not to take any unsold or not. Before the cut off they can return unsold tickets to the home club. Afterwards the away club has to pay for them. That’s why they go on sale so early and block by block these days.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I think we could have the rest of H block on our plan - those seats that are marked as currently 'unavailable'. There is still half of that block either not on our plan or not for sale by Norwich, so that could be the segregation area.
H block is in fact the same size as G block, but it is only half the size on our plan, including those 'unavailable' seats. This is supported by the seat numbers. The closest seat to the halfway line on the plan is 59. Norwich sales start at 75. So 15 more seats in all rows in that block to provide the segregation, and we could have at least 400 more seats.
Or they could keep it as it is and sell that currently 'unseen' half of H block to Norwich fans.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As mentioned before, making a weekend of this and hope to get a ticket for her indoors. As she has only 'previous purchase' history I need this to go to that option.
I've got mine though so I'm all right Jack.
But leaving her to go shopping for 4 hours could cost me a fortune.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Don’t remember there being any segregation at Norwich, maybe a fence and line of stewards. Sure if the club announced the 2700 that’s what we’ll have - possible if we’ve only 1200-1700 within a week or two they may return some.

Of course it was never going to sell like Brentford but imagine we’ll sell out with some My Albion+ members getting a chance.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just remember if you get Block F you are behind the touchline and not even under the roof, charging £30 for those seats is just wrong

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I think we could have the rest of H block on our plan - those seats that are marked as currently 'unavailable'. There is still half of that block either not on our plan or not for sale by Norwich, so that could be the segregation area.
H block is in fact the same size as G block, but it is only half the size on our plan, including those 'unavailable' seats. This is supported by the seat numbers. The closest seat to the halfway line on the plan is 59. Norwich sales start at 75. So 15 more seats in all rows in that block to provide the segregation, and we could have at least 400 more seats.
Or they could keep it as it is and sell that currently 'unseen' half of H block to Norwich fans.

I have done a little digging on the Norwich site and looking at block J there was a strip of empty seats about 8 wide from top to bottom next to us which are now on sale , probably this would have been the segregation zone . So it seems that you are right and the segregation zone is now in block H but 15 seats seems a bit big so maybe if the rest sell out they will release more in H .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Please could someone with 1st tier points report on roughly how many are left in each block , thanks :)

5284040C-19B8-4721-9492-096864D0B9DF.jpeg

G Block

4045AB85-9A75-473A-99A1-59FFE84DFA30.jpeg

F block

5337B462-C331-4FF9-8A9F-6BA3AF9C1612.jpeg

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
These were going quick this morning, could only get block F, hope another block doesn't open up next to H as these should be sold first. Anyway better than nothing.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Ok behind the goal line then, looking straight at the home fans behind the goal, sorry for the non perfect post :facepalm:

That block F doesn't look too bad to me looking at this picture. Definitely under the roof.

Attachments

• norwich.JPG
    norwich.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 133

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
There were certainly less available this morning than when dazzer looked last night . Managed to get a couple near front of G luckily .
when i looked again saying about 40 left in G ( front rows and disabled ) and about 170 in F .
Still think it is possible that more MIGHT become available in H if others sell out but with accommodation booked could not take that chance !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here