Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich tickets

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I can buy but was hoping to hold out until Friday to get a +1.

Said it earlier but there were only 1500 odd put on sale and having been monitoring sales I don't think more have been added.

So, although this might appear to be selling very well, it's no way near our full allocation and I'm hoping that there should still be large areas of pockets to open up

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
These were going quick this morning, could only get block F, hope another block doesn't open up next to H as these should be sold first. Anyway better than nothing.

About 200 left.

I would wager there will be a lot of unhappy campers should larger parts of H become available later.

I would not be too upset as i can see why it would happen because if the club does not sell the full allocation the only tickets they could return to norwich would be those on the end of H next to their fans . Not sure what the answer is , someone earlier in the thread thought we would easily sell out and we still may , but in the current climate without a crystal ball who can be sure and would any of us guarantee to buy any unused seats in block F if the club opened all of block H first ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Current state of play

CD7C5544-8107-4EEC-A5D5-E4B21AD23169.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Jeez that doesn't bode well for those of us waiting for tomorrow. Unless there is another section still to be opened.

Currently about 5 singles left in G ( more listed but most are disabled ) and 75 in F . So not looking great for tomorrow BUT if sellout i still think that there may be more to release especially at the back of F and on the side of H . Will look again later

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
With only 200 points we have to wait till Friday. Got no chance what would be interesting to know is what has happened to the rest of the away allocation of tickets if only 1700 tickets have been released.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
With only 200 points we have to wait till Friday. Got no chance what would be interesting to know is what has happened to the rest of the away allocation of tickets if only 1700 tickets have been released.

There is a section of about 100 at the back of F which have not been released , these are probably for players comps etc (chance some of these may be released if not all wanted ) . Plus there is an unknown number in H depending on where and how big the segregation between fans is 300-400 would be my guess . As i have stated before i think the segregation area is normally in block J but these seats are now on sale to Norwich fans as has also been previously stated , about 300
So add that lot up and there it is , hope that helps ( to save you having to read it all !)

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
There is a section of about 100 at the back of F which have not been released , these are probably for players comps etc (chance some of these may be released if not all wanted ) . Plus there is an unknown number in H depending on where and how big the segregation between fans is 300-400 would be my guess . As i have stated before i think the segregation area is normally in block J but these seats are now on sale to Norwich fans as has also been previously stated , about 300
So add that lot up and there it is , hope that helps ( to save you having to read it all !)
Thanks for that looks like we've got a long weekend in Norwich to look forward to with no match. Wonder if we can get any seats on the day. Maybe at the home end.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Can someone who can get in advise how many tickets have actually shifted already?

Gotta assume if we have an allocation of 2669 or whatever it is we can work out how many are really left.

Findon Seagull

Dec 24, 2015
Can someone who can get in advise how many tickets have actually shifted already?

Gotta assume if we have an allocation of 2669 or whatever it is we can work out how many are really left.

From what I can tell it seems like around 1800 have gone on sale with us selling circa 1500 thus far. I know the club said they had taken the full allocation but with Norwich seemingly selling seats in block j it does appear we have taken a reduced allocation so therefore it is very hard to give any estimate as to how many are left.

That’s my take for what it’s worth

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Looks like the demand for the lower loyalty points is not as high today so some hope for people tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here