Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich tickets

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
They have taken every ticket possible if that decision is subject to the proviso that they didn’t want to be liable for any unsold.

Think that must be it NB .
Maybe Norwich said you can take 2669 but you must pay for them all and cannot send any back or you can take 2000 . If that is the case then the big mistake was not to put that on the sales site right away . The only thing is though we must have had sale or return on the 300 that were released later in block H otherwise i can see no reason not to have released them on day one . Its a strange one but it certainly explains my original post about the points required .

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Same with me. Only live 11 miles from Norwich so not worth stumping up for a season ticket I would not be able to use. Will have to call in a favour to get in the home end.

Similar situation with me, only an hour away and was looking forward to an away day closer to home.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Arrived today.

f696624dffadee01163cac3c_rw_600.gif

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Why can't the club do some sort of presale before making decision on the allocation. It can't be that difficult, a complication yes but it would also stop the disappointment.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Why can't the club do some sort of presale before making decision on the allocation. It can't be that difficult, a complication yes but it would also stop the disappointment.

Now that is a good idea ! Something along the lines of a page on the ticketing site only accessible by members where you can state that you are definitely going to buy a stated number of tickets for an away match . It might be worth a trial as it would take some of the guesswork out of it .

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Most people already know this but the club always release a chunk of tickets a few days before the match. There's never much of a warning although the ticket office will sometimes tip you off. I bought my Brentford tickets this way. Almost certainly Tues/Weds next week. Unfortunately you have to just refresh the ticket site over and over until you see the magic buy button go green.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Booked an entire week in Norfolk around this game. Was due to go pre covid and then obviously that game was called off due to the pandemic. Was unable to get a ticket this time around and so will have to spend a week with the kids in a caravan with no chance of an escape for a few hours on the Saturday 😂 if anyone does happen to have a single ticket going spare, you would be saving a fella from going insane. Please. Help. Me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, got mine today. First game at Carrow Road since moving here 3 years ago.

Three years ago you say. From the far East by any chance? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nope. Why would you think that?

Apologies. I thought you might be someone I know, longstanding albion supporter, has never used NSC, moved back to the UK (your neck of the woods) a couple of years ago, from the far East. Evidently not. Never mind. :thumbsup:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Our allocation at Norwich, a couple of years ago was about 2,669. Don’t see why the club wouldn’t have got us as many tickets this time. Going by the speed of the sales, it was pretty obvious that we would sell that many.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here