Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Sorry if this has been mentioned...
Do we need to be double vaccinated? I really can’t keep up with everything....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Yeah I know, embarrassing isn't it? 42 years a supporter and never been to Burnley :)

I've been a supporter 46 years and been once. So you had to get a trip in during the next four years to match me.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Ooh I’ve missed the nervous tension of logging on to get an away ticket. The excitement of the first website crash. The inevitable where do I find my loyalty points thread. What pub in burgess hill is showing the game…

And then, having successfully logged in, wondering whether the best seats have still to be released. Do I gamble and wait, or go for one now? (Looks like Burnley have done it, as that away end is now shared with home fans).
Also missed today the ridiculously high number for 'position in queue'.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
And then, having successfully logged in, wondering whether the best seats have still to be released. Do I gamble and wait, or go for one now? (Looks like Burnley have done it, as that away end is now shared with home fans).

The awaited queue and moans will appear in August when the Brentford tickets go on sale.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Isn’t it always shared with home fans ? It was last time we went which was three years ago.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
About 400 seats of those blocks that went on sale are left at the moment. Looks like there are at least another 5 blocks they could release though maybe 8 so maybe 1,600-1,700 left.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it 9am or 10am they go on sale today? Cannot see the time online.

You must be a nightmare at Christmas if you can't wait 14 minutes to find out for yourself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry if this has been mentioned...
Do we need to be double vaccinated? I really can’t keep up with everything....

You're going to Burnley - you're going to have to be more specific...

.... vaccinated against what, exactly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here