Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The above won’t have changed as a result of the expected Arsenal v Southampton result.

Could be a big swing if Villa beat Palace though…

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes despite feeling like we threw away 2 points, that was actually a point gained because of how amazing and fantastic Leeds were LAST season. My word they were rubbish today though. If we had a half fit and current age Glen Murray on the pitch we would have won 2-0 at least today. Just find a STRIKER!!!

Anyway, 4 OVER.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 13.png
    NSC Fixtures 13.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 352
  • NSC Graph 13.png
    NSC Graph 13.png
    116.7 KB · Views: 344

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And the updated league table. Palace sliding after 3 points dropped today. Leeds fans can take some comfort from this despite being truly awful today.

Attachments

• NSC Others 13a.png
    NSC Others 13a.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 329

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And the updated league table. Palace sliding after 3 points dropped today. Leeds fans can take some comfort from this despite being truly awful today.

I’m looking at this now and wondering how Watford are bottom. Spreadsheet may need some checking! I’ll report back.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Update to the league table after yesterday's games (and also correcting Watford's score which was wrong!).

Attachments

• NSC Others 13b.png
    NSC Others 13b.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 244

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
It must be just me, but how can the target points from 2 fixtures with Leeds total ZERO, when we are unbeaten against Leeds in I think 9 matches?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Ah yes but i love it , because it is one of the things that makes NSC sometimes feel like a comfortable old pair of slippers and in a way more reassuring than frustrating ! :D

I agree it’s very reassuringly North Stand Chat, and ceased to be annoying about two seasons ago! READ THE FIRST POST :)

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
It really is a completely different season - positive goal difference, 1 loss, 4 wins, same points…

Let’s just hope we can keep it up. I don’t envisage (touch wood) not winning any of the next 9 games

Just decided to have a re-read of this superb thread......

Don't want to be critical here but................

I think I know who to blame now for our stuttering form of late:lolol:

(P.S. always recite this myself when I say touch wood, 'touch wood no good, touch iron rely on' then find some metal with iron content to touch ?)

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

(P.S. always recite this myself when I say touch wood, 'touch wood no good, touch iron rely on' then find some metal with iron content to touch ?)

You may be on to something.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021

Hopefully we will find our scoring "touch" again the "Irons" tonight!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A very quick update to show Newcastle now bottom. Shame.

A free hit for us tonight.

Attachments

• NSC Others 14a.png
    NSC Others 14a.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 369

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Listening to the noise coming from Newcastle they won't be splashing out in January even though in theory they could spend 200 million and be fine with ffp, my guess will be 199.999 million.

A veritable drop in the ocean for the owners who reportedly make 1.7 million euros every minute of the day ! :ohmy:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

If we don't win tonight, that will be the ninth, since his imaginings and hopefully the curse is over, however we need him to post "I can't imagine winning every game to the end of the season"

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes FIVE over now. Great performance and bonus point. Well done Maupay, I never doubted you, honestly. Now back it up with a win on Saturday please.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 14.png
    NSC Fixtures 14.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 360
  • NSC Graph 14.png
    NSC Graph 14.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 346

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here