Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - The Staying Up Tracker - season 21-22 Final Update - 11 ABOVE

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Another point safely tucked away. We weren’t due to have this many points till 4th December. No points expected in next two games so two free hits. Happy days.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think we should have a dry sheets accumulator based on getting 45 points, or 1.2 a game.

we're still 5 points up . . . Happy days.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Empathetic, self-deprecating, positive, erudite. Love the bloke!

Have you applied to [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] for a high ranking job in the Cult/Church of Potter. I think you are a shoo in :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Man City are a bit good aren't they.

Still 5 ahead. Comforting.

Attachments

• NSC Graph 9.png
    NSC Graph 9.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 363
  • NSC Fixtures 9.png
    NSC Fixtures 9.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 368

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Is the fact that we are comfortably ahead (at least for now) having an impact of the popularity of this most excellent thread?

It used to be that this was bounced within minutes of a game ending requesting the blessed Giraffe update, but hardly a murmur after the Norwich game.

I hope Giraffe doesn't think the love has gone- we need this thread!!!!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Is the fact that we are comfortably ahead (at least for now) having an impact of the popularity of this most excellent thread?

It used to be that this was bounced within minutes of a game ending requesting the blessed Giraffe update, but hardly a murmur after the Norwich game.

I hope Giraffe doesn't think the love has gone- we need this thread!!!!

Glad you mentioned this , as i was up in Norwich area for a few days after the game and had not looked on NSC , i assumed that i had missed the thread not that it hadn't been updated by giraffe at all !!
Love this thread and not just because it is an institution !

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20211025_181314.JPG

I've found a solution.
We do what the Albanians do to guarantee 3pts, we play ourselves.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Glad you mentioned this , as i was up in Norwich area for a few days after the game and had not looked on NSC , i assumed that i had missed the thread not that it hadn't been updated by giraffe at all !!
Love this thread and not just because it is an institution !

Apologies all. I was away for the weekend, missing my first away game for several years so didn’t have the opportunity to post the update. Work is also manic at the moment. I’ll do better in future though I promise.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great point, more than well deserved. Watch MOTD talk about Liverpool being below par. Not having a bit of that, we were superb today. Potter out thought Klopp - that simple.

SIX points over.

Lovely.

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 10.png
    NSC Fixtures 10.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 345
  • NSC Graph 10.png
    NSC Graph 10.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 344

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here