Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Getting nervous been a while for Raiders to get this far

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Love the Bengals...

Great stadium, nice city, one of my favourite NFL trips...

Looks like they might have a team to progress after a long time in the wilderness

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Getting nervous been a while for Raiders to get this far

That punt reception that the receiver took out of bounds really put Raiders on the back foot, shame you nearly had three red zone stops, you could do with some points before the half.

I missed the opening who gets the ball at the beginning of the second half.

Last edited:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It was a historic night for the Bills. They became the first team in the Super Bowl era to score a touchdown on each of their first seven drives of a playoff game, Josh Allen with 5 TD passes.

Might have to support them, they are after all the only true New York Football team

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
It was a historic night for the Bills. They became the first team in the Super Bowl era to score a touchdown on each of their first seven drives of a playoff game, Josh Allen with 5 TD passes.

Might have to support them, they are after all the only true New York Football team

I don't often post on this thread, as it invariably ends in disappointment (I am fully prepared for this to be quoted next weekend), but how good were the Bills last night?! I told myself I'd only stay up for the first few snaps, but I was transfixed by what was, pretty much, a perfect performance. Just praying they can find consistency over the next few weeks and go all the way. Only problem is that it looks like it will be KC on the road up next.....

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I don't often post on this thread, as it invariably ends in disappointment (I am fully prepared for this to be quoted next weekend), but how good were the Bills last night?! I told myself I'd only stay up for the first few snaps, but I was transfixed by what was, pretty much, a perfect performance. Just praying they can find consistency over the next few weeks and go all the way. Only problem is that it looks like it will be KC on the road up next.....

I'm glad the Bills played as well as they did - they were incredible, and against probably one of the best defenses Belichick has ever assembled.

Pats were well and truly humbled

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do the Eagirls know which direction they're supposed to be playing?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good comment on one of the sport messageboards:

"Tom Brady's hard enough to beat in the playoffs as it is.

When he's getting help from officials? Good luck"

Anybody remember 'Deflategate' ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here