Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2021 Thread

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Watching 49ers vs Green Bay.

Good opening drive from the Packers, 7-0, but since then it’s been garbage.

We now have seven possessions in a row without a score - six punts and a fumble - and the 49ers have a total offence of -10 yards so far…

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
49ers win. Incredible. They were absolute pony on offence all night, not a single TD, but managed to block and return a punt into the end zone near the end, and then scrape a last second FG to win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dunno what my Packers/Albion symmetry record is exactly, but naturally I remember all the double loses as opposed to any win/wins.

:down:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great effort by Bengals….
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] is Aaron Rogers a play-off choker? Didn’t show up towards the end……

Will he be there next year?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great effort by Bengals….
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] is Aaron Rogers a play-off choker? Didn’t show up towards the end……

Will he be there next year?

Losing at home, in the playoffs to a team with no offensive points.
I don't know about choker but I do know, for a FACT, over the next 5 months he will be a ...

... Weapons grade throbber.

Even fanboys like me and [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] are going to struggle to back him by Easter.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't know about choker but I do know, for a FACT, over the next 5 months he will be a ...

Even fanboys like me and [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] are going to struggle to back him by Easter.

Fantasy wise I always look for him, and he is a great regular season player…..

His out route to SF49ers has gone, Herbert and Stafford have the other California spots locked in, Carr is okay as well, so if he does want to go West coast difficult to see where he’ll end up…..

Obviously, would welcome him at the Giants, but don’t think he wants to get battered in the last few years of his career.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just finished watching the 49ers Win, It was like watching a magic trip, how did they do that.

San Fran defense and special teams managed to squeeze that win out slowly.

Two great games of defense last night leading to upsets, looking forward to tonight's offerings

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

In the style of your good self...Aaron BODGERS seems about right :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fantasy wise I always look for him, and he is a great regular season player…..

His out route to SF49ers has gone, Herbert and Stafford have the other California spots locked in, Carr is okay as well, so if he does want to go West coast difficult to see where he’ll end up…..

Obviously, would welcome him at the Giants, but don’t think he wants to get battered in the last few years of his career.

I'd hate to be a bus driver in Green Bay tomorrow.

"Boss, someone else just got thrown under should I carry on with my route?"

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Just finished watching the 49ers Win, It was like watching a magic trip, how did they do that.

San Fran defense and special teams managed to squeeze that win out slowly.

Two great games of defense last night leading to upsets, looking forward to tonight's offerings

It was a great game wasn't it.

He may have 3 MVPs but Rodgers was awful. Offense vanished, and his play making abilities were nonexistent.

In different circumstances two of the highest paid QBs have failed in the Playoffs, Dak Prescott and Rogers

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It was a great game wasn't it.

He may have 3 MVPs but Rodgers was awful. Offense vanished, and his play making abilities were nonexistent.

In different circumstances two of the highest paid QBs have failed in the Playoffs, Dak Prescott and Rogers

What keeps going around on my head is, LA RAMS win tonight then Garopollo would be going back to Sofi Stadium, could they really pull off a trip to the Superbowl with mainly a defense and a running game, would be some run from beating the Rams to playing them again so soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Bungles getting further into the season does rather bring how bad it was, into sharp focus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here