Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2021 Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tremendous TD celebration from Jaylen Waddle:-

Jul 7, 2003
Another good win for the Broncos but having a few plays of Drew Lock nearly lost it for us. Teddy is not the future but is a serviceable QB for this season. However, if he cannot play then any dreams of play offs will disappear like East Stand fans on 80 minutes.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
An almost Albion-esque performance from Washington this morning. Pretty much dominate the game, fail to make the most of some presentable opportunities and nearly throw away the game with a couple of stupid mistakes. Still all's well that ends well, some good things to build on and some things that still need working on. Three wins and three reasonable performances on the trot, I never thought I'd see the day. Hail!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
An almost Albion-esque performance from Washington this morning. Pretty much dominate the game, fail to make the most of some presentable opportunities and nearly throw away the game with a couple of stupid mistakes. Still all's well that ends well, some good things to build on and some things that still need working on. Three wins and three reasonable performances on the trot, I never thought I'd see the day. Hail!

Congratulations. My Seahawks are a shocking embarrassment this season, what can I say...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Congratulations. My Seahawks are a shocking embarrassment this season, what can I say...

I think that hand injury is limiting Wilson to a much greater degree than they would like, it was another timid performance from him but I wonder how much of that is the injury. Seahawks D was pretty good I thought, though. Tough season for you guys though, an interesting off-season coming up though.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Woo hoo! Incredibly the Browns are 17-0 up against the Ravens. Nothing can stop a famous victory now and no I'm not being horribly premature!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Heinicke having a mare so far for WFT with 2/12 completion, not sure I’ve seen a QB rating so low before

Jul 7, 2003
Really nice tribute to DT88 at the start of the Broncos game

Jul 7, 2003
thedonkeycentrehalf;1009 5752 said:
Really nice tribute to DT88 at the start of the Broncos game

Should also have said how great a part Detroit played in that as well

[video]https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/detvsden-broncos-honor-demaryius-thomas-with-10-players-on-field-to-start-game-v[/video]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nothing to see here.

Just a 45 point second quarter.

The Carebears has played near perfect football (just one snaffoo).
The Packers have stuttered and spluttered all game so far.

Thanks to a late FG the Bears still only lead by 6.

"I still own you" seems to be in play.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He still owns you.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In my rush to get to rebed! I forgot to give a special mention to a very special player.

The Carebears #94.

This was the Nimrod who sacked AR two plays into the game.
Stood over Rodgers.
Did the 'belt' celebration.

Pretty much guaranteeing the game for Green Bay.

Bravo sir, bravo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here