[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2021 Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Nothing to see here.

Just a 45 point second quarter.

The Carebears has played near perfect football (just one snaffoo).
The Packers have stuttered and spluttered all game so far.

Thanks to a late FG the Bears still only lead by 6.

"I still own you" seems to be in play.

I have a significant birthday this weekend and was planning to go to Green Bay for the Bears game. I can't believe it's 10 years since I last went.

Shame that my trip had to be cancelled.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Probably won’t finish like this, but greatly enjoying the first half of Detroit vs Arizona. The hopeless 1-11 Lions currently shutting out the much-fancied 10-3 Cardinals at halftime, 17-0.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Guess we can now look forward to the number 1 pick for the second year in a row.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2nd outstanding play fake by Rodgers.

Pretty much unplayable.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I've been jabbing at all you supporters of lesser teams but here we are again.

Farve a generational Packers QB, breaks the touchdown record with 442.
Obviously that'll stand for decades to come.

Nope.

Next man up, overlooked by most of the NFL, equalled it tonight some 17 seasons later.

Hopefully the Browns don't shut Rodgers out :lol: on Christmas Day, I so nearly kept a straight face.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1472729336633569283[/tweet]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
[tweet]1472729336633569283[/tweet]

Been pretty much nailed on from Week One though eh?

Always going to be a transitional season for the Bears, though we've managed to contrive a situation where no one is sure who the starting QB will be again. Woop. In reality the Vikings are no better and very likely heading for a losing season too. And as for the Lions......

Still, "you can only beat what's in front of you".

Jul 7, 2003
I know I've been jabbing at all you supporters of lesser teams but here we are again.

Farve a generational Packers QB, breaks the touchdown record with 442.
Obviously that'll stand for decades to come.

Nope.

Next man up, overlooked by most of the NFL, equalled it tonight some 17 seasons later.

Hopefully the Browns don't shut Rodgers out :lol: on Christmas Day, I so nearly kept a straight face.

Pride comes before a fall or in this case, before your unhappy QB moves somewhere else in the close season:lolol:

I say this as a Broncos fan who hopes AR fancies doing a Peyton and comes to Denver for a last hurrah with a different team. Steady Teddy's unfortunate departure yesterday combined with having to play Drew 'INT' Lock, some appalling clock management and offensive play calling really showed that you cannot win a division with just a great D.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pride comes before a fall or in this case, before your unhappy QB moves somewhere else in the close season:lolol:

I say this as a Broncos fan who hopes AR fancies doing a Peyton and comes to Denver for a last hurrah with a different team. Steady Teddy's unfortunate departure yesterday combined with having to play Drew 'INT' Lock, some appalling clock management and offensive play calling really showed that you cannot win a division with just a great D.

I can live with the 8 & 8 no-marks for a few seasons, after the run I've been on.

Will still probably win the NFC North anyway.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Fully expected the Raiders to win last night with our injury / covid list - but still gutting to lose it on a FG as time expired.
That one kick though really shows the fine margins in this game - if we had won we would be top of the AFC North and #4 seed for the playoffs....now we are bottom of the AFC North and #12 seed. Crazy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just watched the highlights of both games.

Quite how the Raiders win after going long with 3 mins left is beyond me.

Viqueens v Carebears - chippy fights = the very epitome of bald men fighting for a comb.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just watched the highlights of both games.

Quite how the Raiders win after going long with 3 mins left is beyond me.

Viqueens v Carebears - chippy fights = the very epitome of bald men fighting for a comb.

Outgained them but missed another field goal and coughed it up like a cat with a furball.

Kind of like Brighton and xG last season :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports