Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2021 Thread

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yep. Looks like Aaron's been owned - by Covid19 and the media.

I can't even count the protocol breaches. As The Shamen once said "naughty, naughty, very naughty".

Not that I can see it after the last 7 games.
But it would be hubris of the highest order if after all his closed season noise, this opens the door for Jordan Love and the third QB dynasty.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Rodgers confirmed he's been taking Ivermectin, and taking medical advise off Joe Rogan.

What a shit show. Also claims that the "left" was anti-vax when trump was in power, but flipped when Biden took over. Which is just bullshit.

Jul 7, 2003
OBJ has been released by the Browns

Jul 7, 2003
Not sure what has happened with the Broncos today. Currently 19-0 up in Dallas with the Von Miller-less D owning the Dak and the Cowboys. Let's hope we don't manage to screw it up from here!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Finally a win for the Giants, too little too late

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:facepalm:Raiders

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
...Anyway, onwards and upwards. I've pretty much written off the rest of this season (as usual). As you said earlier apart from the Lions game it's hard to see where another win is coming from, especially after the 'performance' against Pittsburgh last week. And as it's Cleveland I'm NOT expecting to be pleasantly surprised by a sudden upswing.

Ha! Happy to eat humble pie! It was like a different team this week. the O-line were superb, making all those holes for Chubb.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:lol: imagine being the NFL’s best offence, walking in to a historically bad Jacksonville with your MVP contender QB, a Head Coach who’s only ever once lost to rookie QB, and you score two field goals and get absolute smothered by a defence that just got obliterated by Geno Smith. Football eh :lol:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Ha! Happy to eat humble pie! It was like a different team this week. the O-line were superb, making all those holes for Chubb.

100%. We looked so much better than we have in recent weeks. Chubb was outstanding (thanks again to the O-line) and DPJ will continue to improve as he gets more reps. Nice to have a legitimate deep threat again.
I dont think anyone was missing OBJ yesterday.... & will be interesting today to see if anyone picks him up off waivers. I was sure he would go to Las Vegas, but now Desean Jackson is heading there I cant see it happening.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ffs Eagles !!!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
:lol: imagine being the NFL’s best offence, walking in to a historically bad Jacksonville with your MVP contender QB, a Head Coach who’s only ever once lost to rookie QB, and you score two field goals and get absolute smothered by a defence that just got obliterated by Geno Smith. Football eh :lol:

was also great to see 'Josh Allen intercepts Josh Allen' and 'Josh Allen sacks Josh Allen' :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
T'is a shame Love couldn't put Rodgers in his back pocket.

Fairly easy to say GB would have won with AC as quarterback.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not quite over yet, but Chicago are being absolutely robbed by the officials here.

TD overturned on a penalty that never was.

Turnover on downs overturned on a rubbish taunting call, never taunting in a million years.

The Bears should be ahead, instead the Steelers are 6 up with 2:52 left.

I’m not a fan of either side, but this is bollocks.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Justice. Bears go 27-26 ahead. Can they hold on for the remaining 1:46?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nope. 29-27 Pittsburgh. Boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Not quite over yet, but Chicago are being absolutely robbed by the officials here.

TD overturned on a penalty that never was.

Turnover on downs overturned on a rubbish taunting call, never taunting in a million years.

The Bears should be ahead, instead the Steelers are 6 up with 2:52 left.

I’m not a fan of either side, but this is bollocks.

The standard of officiating this year seems to be worse than ever unfortunately. Week after week we see video evidence of penalties that haven't been called, or vice versa, and it really does spoil some of the enjoyment tbh. The buck stops with the League though with the new rules they enforce every year. They need to wake up and realise they are making football a less fun, sanitized sport.

The new taunting rules are an absolute joke. What do they want the players to do....get up and walk silently back to the huddle without any eye contact with anyone??...its ridiculous sometimes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One big crash and burn by the Raiders........

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Giants never even crashed, they just burnt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here